Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#382788 by Troy Platt Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:03 am
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 21:53:28 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr.Alvina Hernandez" <[email protected]>
Subject: ATTENTION.

DO I BELIEVE THAT MR ROBERTO LOPEZ
TO YOUR NEXT OF KIN ? OK IF NOT WHY DO
YOU SENT HIM TO CLAIM YOUR FUND ON YOUR BEHALF ????

ATTENTION.

My name is Mr.Alvina Hernandez the head of Dike Freedom chamber USA Los Angeles, I want to inform you that your fund deliver file was brought to my office this morning for me to replace your name from your fund compensation deliver file and replace it with your brother 's name Mr Roberto Lopez who you sent to claim your fund as a next of kin because the director of the (Visa ATM Card OR Cashier Check) office here in USA Los Angeles said that you don't want to receive your ATM card any more because you failed to send them the fee to update your (Visa ATM Card OR Cashier Check) file which is $65.00 usd before you start receiving your fund $10,000.00 daily according to ATM Card director who stated that they advised to deliver to you $10,000.00 daily until the your fund $1.5million is completely deliver to you, in his words, he said that you abandon your fund for some time now without hearing from you,

Right now my spirit did not allow me to replace your name in your fund deliver file because I know the value and the important of what you are about to receive, I told the director of the (Visa ATM Card OR Cashier Check) office to wait until I heard from you today and I will know the reason you send your next to claim your fund as next of kin and rejected such amount of ($10,000.00 daily) which I know it can be able to change your life for good just because of this fee $45.00

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and to explain to me the reason you send your brother Mr Roberto Lopez to claim your fund as next of kin and abandon your fund without hearing from you, so if you don't need it again then i will sign and change your name to your next of kin Mr Roberto Lopez so that the Government will not claim this money that is left for.

1 've already pleaded the director of (Visa ATM Card OR Cashier Check) Mr Roberto Lopez to update your deliver file at least when you received your first installment of $10,000.00 you will pay him the $65.00 with interest, but he refused and said if you cannot be able to come up with the total fee right now your fund will be canceled. If you are satisfied with the above directives kindly send the $65, with their cashier accountant officer,

I hereby urged you to email me urgently for your comments which will be highly appreciated if you are still alive or not on sick bed with sum of half require of updating fee $65.00 which you will send before they will start deliver your ATM card to you $10,000.00 per daily,

Even if you don $B!G (Bt have the $65.00 try to borrow it and send it immediately today because this is your life opportunity and I don $B!G (Bt want you to lose the chance any more.Send the updating fee to below information for immediately update your deliver file today and you will start receiving your ATM card from money gram head office immediately today,

Below is their cashier accountant officer Receiver's Data /send the $65 by money gram money transfer or RIA transfer or western union money transfer,:

Receiver Name...Ugochi elizy
Country..Benin Republic
City...Cotonuo
Text To who
Answer...John
Amount..$65
Sender....
MTCN...

I will wait to hear from you today together with payment information to enable you start receiving your ATM card from Post Office without your ATM card
Remember that i'm here with your (Visa ATM Card OR Cashier Check) deliver file and am advised to replace your name from your (Visa ATM Card OR Cashier Check) deliver file with your brother and start deliver your fund to him as next ,Unless you send them the $65.00 today then will go ahead and start deliver your funds to you,

Regard
Eamil:[email protected]
Mr.Alvina Hernandez
Post Office OFFICE

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement