Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#382836 by Troy Platt Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 am
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 10:13:09 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: US TREASURY <[email protected]>
Subject: ( PLEASE RECONSIDER YOUR STANDS ON THIS AND I ASSURE YOU OF A
SWIFT TRANSFER, I HAVE ALSO ATTACHED MY ID CARD FOR YOUR PERUSALS)

U.S. Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.

Attn Please!

( PLEASE RECONSIDER YOUR STANDS ON THIS AND I ASSURE YOU OF A SWIFT TRANSFER, I HAVE ALSO ATTACHED MY ID CARD FOR YOUR PERUSALS)

READ MY SUBJECT VERY CAREFULLY SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE BODY OF THE MESSAGE

(certified by the U.S. Federal authorities as a legitimate compensation payment approved by the United Nations}

Please consider this letter very urgent to avoid cancellation of your United Nation Compensation Fund payment. I am Steven Mnuchin The Secretary of the Treasury and the head of the United States Department of the Treasury[4] which is concerned with financial and monetary matters. The executive agency responsible for promoting for a better living of the people of America and ensuring the financial security of the United States.

By virtue of my position as the Secretary of the Treasury, I have irrevocably instructed Federal Reserve Bank, which is the authorized paying bank to release your ($17,700.000.00) Seventeen Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars United Nations Compensation payment via SWIFT telegraphic bank transfer into your bank account.

However, I wish to state categorically that your fund transfer valued at sum of ($17,700.000.00) will be transferred into your account within 7hours. Some of the cost associated with the fund transfer has been paid by the United Nations. The only cost you have to pay is processing a "Fund Clearance Certificate", which is estimated to the value of $110. The "Fund Clearance Certificate" is required in accordance with the U.S Monetary Policy; and it is the ONLY expenses you will bear before the fund will reflect into your account.

For your information, the "Fund Clearance Certificate" is a valid document required to certify that the ($17,700.000.00) Seventeen Million Seven hundred thousand United States dollars in question has been cleared and certified by the U.S. Federal authorities as a legitimate compensation payment approved by the United Nations and based on our agreement with the United Nations, all your replies should be on email for record purpose also due to some internet hackers accessing innocent people email accounts and diverting information, you are hereby advised to change your email password immediately you receive this message and stop giving it out to anybody, these internet hackers are using click link or download attachment to steal innocent people's information and password.

You are also to reconfirm your designated bank account details for Electronic Transfer so as to avoid any mistake or should in case you created a new account:

Bank Name and Address
Account Number:
Account Name:
Routing Number:

You are only required to send the fee of $110 usd to the best and trusted fiduciary agent in MISSOURI USA , USE WESTERN UNION OR WALMART TO WALMART

Name. Kenneth Rowley
Address. 2830 Independence Cape Girardeau Mo. 63703
Amount. $110

YOU CAN MAIL MONEY ORDER TO THE ADDRESS IF YOU CANT USE ANY MONEY SERVICES TO SEND THE FEE. THE AGENT STAYS AT THE ADDRESS

I will advised you to adhere straight to my instruction and guidelines for the receipt of your fund even if you don't have an account you will get your fund through ATM MasterCard, it will only take 24hrs overnight for the ATM MasterCard to be delivered to your house through USPS.

I will be expecting your swift response.

image.png

Sincerely,
Steven Mnuchin " Lew, Secretary of the Treasury.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#383281 by Troy Platt Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:53 am
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 05:42:04 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Robert Perez <[email protected]>
Subject: FOR CHRIST SAKE PLEASE TALK TO ME, READ MY MESSAGE AT-LEAST, YOU
WILL SEE MY REASONS

Federal Ministry of Finance
C / 13 Immeuble Kaffo Porto Novo
Benin Republic

#TAG TRANSACTION REFUND / VALUE $ 16 700 000 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLAR

FOR CHRIST SAKE PLEASE TALK TO ME, READ MY MESSAGE AT-LEAST, YOU WILL SEE MY REASONS

How was your weekend dear.

You completely gave up the transaction you had with me. I am trusting you with this or that. I will contact you for any other fee. I want to think this deeply before concluding if you are interested in this. I know my stand from here because I already got so much involved in this thinking we will get this through. Other details about this has already been set, the bank has already reached the end of the year.

I understand your fears about fundraising, your experience and encounters has put you in position where you decided to trust or believe anyone coming to you with a fund. I wish you could have the plans to get this through, if you can get help from your fee, I will definitely get the courts validated which is the core reason. since the year, the fund has been approved by the court, the fund has been approved by BANK DRAFT which ever one that suits you. i promise you that after you have accepted the $ 100 usd, it will take it from me today

Please dont ignore me like i'm still here, I've been emailing you for the past few months and if i dont have intentions or plans to get this finalized. emailing you. this is going to be over hence we get the validation from the court. you will not be bothered to make any form of payment after you have accepted to send the $ 100 which will be the only fee you will be asked to pay for this to be completed. I will not know how to do it, I will know how to do it, I will know how to do it. whom we are making a transaction We have experience in the future because of the fact that we have been able to pay any fees. put to stop. this is why you were asked to get the court validated at $ 100

I am still here all this while writing and pleading with you so that we can get this done. No one has got the patience to do this for you just the way I am trying. I really want you to get this fund and I hope after this you will never forget my effort in getting this done because I will definitely get this through if you can give me just a chance to make everything right.

YOUR FULL HOUSE ADDRESS PHONE NUMBER FOR ATM CARD DELIVERY IN CASE YOU CHOOSE IT OVER WIRE TRANSFER, YOUR DECISION ?

NAME
ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER
POSTAL ADDRESS
ZIP CODE

For a wire transfer the bank will be needing your full bank coordinates to be able to complete this request and i want you to provide your bank details for the wire transfer if thats what you are going for .

BANK NAME
BANK ADDRESS
ACCOUNT NUMBER
SWIFT CODE
BANK NAME
BANK PHONE NUMBER

SEND THE FEE USING WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM / RIA MONEY TO SEND THE FEE TO Ben .

RECEIVERS NAME .. BEN NNEVE
CITY... PORTO NOVO
AMOUNT.. $100 USD
COUNTRY. BENIN REPUBLIC
ADDRESS. C 13 IMMEUBLE KAFFO PORTO NOVO 00229

MTCN
SENDERS NAME

As soon as i hear back from you just be rest assured that you will be receiving a swift transfer alert of $16 700 000 usd and the back up documents will be brought to your house door by James Williams .

THANK YOU

MRS SARAH WILLIAMS
MINISTRY OF FINANCE

I am Mrs Sarah Williams and I can never give up on you

PLEASE HEARING BACK FROM YOU WILL GLADDEN MY HEART THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED TO GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE

Thank you

Ms Sarah Williams

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!