Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#383732 by Gary1 Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:42 am
Admin note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer, who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his recovery scam is.

I would advise all to contact —Gary1roughead at g mail (dot) (com) they helped me recover my invested money I had with 24option and Banc de Binary last week. 50k and 65k respectively for both companies I can’t help but post their services online. They  also helped my neighbour with the same issue we got into together. This binary option scam issue is really turning to wide spread disease, I advise to contact now gary1roughead AT G mail Dot COM if you have fallen into the same binary option scheme by these brokers. So far they have recovered all the money from both my 24option and Banc de Binary accounts, contact them now to do the same. Or contact via WhatsApp +12675713978
Skype Brasch.adolf2
Email : [email protected]
Advertisement

#383734 by Brasch1 Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:24 am
Admin note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer, who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his recovery scam is.

I would advise all to contact now , they helped me recover my lost invested money I had with 24option and Banc de Binary last week. 50k and 65k respectively for both companies I can’t help but post their services online. They also helped my neighbour with the same issue we got into together. This binary option scam issue is really turning to wide spread disease, I advise to contact now if you have fallen into the same binary option scheme by these brokers and you feel you have being ripped off. So far they have recovered all the money from both my 24option and Banc de Binary accounts, contact now to do the same. Or contact via WhatsApp +12675713978

Skype Brasch.adolf2

Email : [email protected]
#383740 by AlanJones Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:30 am
The level of stupidity of this dumb recovery scammer is off the charts. :lol:

For the bots [email protected] & [email protected] dumb recovery scammer

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#383742 by AlanJones Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:43 am
Another email address used by this dumb scammer [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.