Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#383746 by Michelle Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:22 pm
Monica Polanščak <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello ,

i got a Mail from the bank lately some hours ago about the transfer i made, they told me that they are trying to deposit the money to your account but it was bouncing back to their date base, i was inform that the Limit of the transfer the bank are making Internationally now is (€500.00 EUR ) and above,i am shocked and amazed, i was inform that the procedure was newly introduce by the Icici Bank group due to high rate of transfer charges paid for international transfer.i didn't know this because i made the transfer online..

So later i called the bank manager and asked for the solution to this issue and they said the only solution is that i will make the excess additional payment of (€190.00EUR ) with the existing (€310.00EUR ) to complete the money for the international transfer (€500.00EUR ).

So i had made the additional payment immediately and the bank had deducted the money from my account as i can see as i log into it now, and i am sure the bank had notify you concerning this,so before the bank could release the full transfer you will have to refund the excess (€190.00EUR ) to me through Western Union,

you will have to send the money to me before you can get all the money in your account okay, i mean the additional payment of (€190.00EUR ) and get back to the bank with the Western Union details so that they can credit your account

So before the bank could complete your transfer you will have to send the (€190.00EUR ), to me and make sure you send the Western Union details to Icici Bank for them to verify so as to finalize the transfer, they said you are paying the money because of High rate of Fraud and scam now on Internet....

So make sure you send the money today so as for the bank to complete your transfer today as well,it will take the bank just 1-2 Hours to complete your transfer after confirming you refund the (€190.00EUR ) to me..

Here is the details you are to pay the money;

Surname Name: Aluku
Other Name: David
City:Ibadan
State:oyo state
Zip Code:23402

Hope all is clear,i am sure you make the transfer today so as for the Icici Bank to complete your transfer today as well as you know that you ought to have get your money and also before the bank closed for today's business.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement