Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#383777 by lyndawebb42 Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:53 pm
I think this may be a scam please help

Hello Applicant,

Thanks so much for applying for the office position posted online, you have been shortlisted and offered a job with me as my new assistant.

My name is Scott Carnegie, 61 years old and the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Brew Meister Group. I am a human capital investor and philanthropist. I tend to establish and maintain business relationships with diverse companies within and across the globe. I am a generous, fun-loving person with a youthful soul who loves his family and work partners.

We are expanding our operations and intends to establish a new office location in your area, therefore, seeking reliable people with good work ethics to join our member team.

At the moment, this is going to be a part-time position until my office is complete. As a flexible job, your services are only needed 3-4 times in a week with an estimated period of 15 working hours.

The scope of assistance though varies but are subject on needs, which includes but not limited to the following:

· Customer service which includes receiving and making inbound and outbound calls
· Mail sorting, collecting, preparing, distributing, dispatching, and messaging to couriers for deliveries
· Preparing memos, attending to correspondence, and other documents
. Flexible work period of 5 hours daily for 3 days weekly
· Basic salary is $530 weekly.

As a way to foster a better relationship between us, permit me to point out a few things about me;

· I am business oriented with a busy life, and I hope you can understand that I to multitask daily
· I have a severe hearing loss situation, so correspondences via email or text messages are appreciated unless we are at a relatively close distance
· I travel a lot primarily for business and medical purposes.
· I appreciate people who can assess and initiate tasks independently and professionally
· I am an excellent boss to people with innovative and good work ethics.

Kindly consider this message as an initial correspondence, we shall take care of- i.e., sign all necessary documents and schedule a formal interview when I return in two weeks, before this, I have a couple of tasks at hand which I can assign to you to perform. This task may serve as a foundation for our working relationship.

However, I need the following information for proper documentation of your engagement.

Full Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Mobile Phone:
Home Phone:
Present Job:
Your Availability:

The information is prerequisite to your employment as required by the HR and account department to prepare necessary paperwork like Letter of Appointment, USCIS Form I-9, W-4, Newsletters, and scheduled payments.

I hope I was able to provide a piece of relatively sufficient information to help you understand the nature of the job. I have to prepare for my flight scheduled in a few hours. Should you have further inquiries, feel free to reach out.

I hope to read from you.

Regards

Scott Carnegie
Chairman Board of Directors
Brew Meister Group.
Advertisement

#383778 by AlanJones Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:58 pm
What email address are you asked to reply to?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#383784 by Terminator5 Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:10 am
Looks like a Money Mule Scam. Can you please post the full email headers from the scam email after x'ing out your own personal information .

Also do you have a resume listed on an employment site ?

Thanks

Daniel 8 :25
#383789 by lyndawebb42 Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:54 am
Terminator5 wrote:Looks like a Money Mule Scam. Can you please post the full email headers from the scam email after x'ing out your own personal information .

Also do you have a resume listed on an employment site ?

Thanks

Yes I have a resume on indeed.

Came from Brew Meister Group [email protected]
Subject line: A\A Job
#383801 by AlanJones Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:38 am
Thanks, brew-miester.com is a fake domain that was registered anonymously on 21.02.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.