Room for Rent and other rental scams
#383954 by Michelle Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:38 pm
Carrasco Salvador Ignacio <[email protected]>

Hallo,

Es tut mir leid für meine späte Antwort, aber ich bin in Spanien, Barcelona jetzt und ich war sehr beschäftigt bei der Arbeit. Jedenfalls danke für Ihr Interesse an der Miete meiner Wohnung. Der Preis der monatlichen Miete beträgt 550,00 Euro (der Preis beinhaltet alle Nutzungskosten).

Dies ist ein 2-Zimmer-Wohnung (1 Schlafzimmer, 1 Bad, 1 Küche, 1 Wohnzimmer, 1 Garage) mit einer Gesamtfläche von 55m ² auf einem zweiten Etage.

Ich besitze die Wohnung und ich verließ mit meiner Arbeit für einen 5-jährigen Vertrag in Spanien, Barcelona, also habe ich beschlossen, es zu mieten. Die Wohnung ist in einwandfreiem Zustand, keine Notwendigkeit für zusätzliche Reparaturen was auch immer.
Die Wohnung hat Möbel, aber ich kann es entfernen, wenn du willst. Die TV- und Internetverbindung ist im Mietpreis inbegriffen.
Innenausstattung: Waschmaschine, Mikrowelle, Staubsauger, Kühlschrank, Herd. 1 Parkplätze zur Verfügung.

Bilder hier: https://postimg.cc/gallery/1xqvsna2s/

Am Anfang habe ich ein paar Fragen:
- Wie viele Personen bleiben in der Wohnung?
- Wie lange willst du bleiben?
- Hast du einen Job oder bist du ein Student?
- Wie bezahlen Sie die Miete?

Also, wenn Sie daran interessiert sind, meine Wohnung zu mieten, bitte E-Mail mich zurück für weitere Details.
Wenn Sie wissen, Englisch zu sprechen, können Sie auf Englisch antworten, da es leichter zu kommunizieren ist.

Freundliche Grüße.

Carrasco Salvador Ignacio <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

You can rent the apartment as long as you want, because I have no plans to move back into Germany. My child is here at school and we will stay in Spain.

I have to inform you that the price you shall pay for the first month of rent will be 550 Euro (including all costs) and I ask also for security deposit ( Kaution ) 1100 Euro, in total you have to pay 1650 Euro so you can move in my apartment without any additional charges to pay.

I live in Spain and the keys of the apartment are here with me since I have no friends or other people in Germany to take you for a tour of the apartment. I would like to use Airbnb.com (https://airbnb.com/trust) to close the agreement, because last month I took 2 days out of my job and came to show the apartment of a person who is interested was to rent them and when I got there, he called me and said that is no longer interested in my apartment. I've lost money and time. I would not like to happen again, so I left a copy of the keys with Airbnb. They will send an agent and you will visit the apartment in his presence. You can sign the contract with them if you decide to rent my apartment. They will also handle the money and the documents so that both of us can be protected and secured.

Please let me know when you are ready to start the transaction. If you like the apartment, you can move from the day of the visit and you get the keys from the Airbnb agent.

Thanks.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement