Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#352568 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:38 pm
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 19:44:23 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Diane Laws <[email protected]>
Subject: From, Diane Laws

Dearest

My name is Diane Laws from France. l am 31 years old. l really need your assistance. My husband died two years ago and the family members want to kill me and my children and seat on the inheritance he left for us in the bank, l am now in a hiding place with my kids and the documents of inheritance is with us. Please help us to have this fund transferred to your country and we will fly to join you.

Attached is my picture.

I will give you more details upon your reply
Diane Laws.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#384126 by Troy Platt Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:07 am
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:20:42 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Diane Laws <[email protected]>
Subject: From, Diane Laws

Dearest

Nice to meet you. My name is Diane Laws from France. l am 31 years old. l really need your assistance. My husband died two years ago and the family members want to kill me and my children and seat on the inheritance he left for us in the bank, l am now in a hiding place with my kids and the documents of inheritance is with us. Please help us to have this fund transferred to your country and we will fly to join you.

Attached is my picture.

I will give you more details upon your reply
Diane Laws

No attachment.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!