Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#384130 by Michelle Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:29 am
Veronika Gorodko <[email protected]>

Hi friend,

I have completed the payment transfer, i expected Paypal to have notified you about the payment through email, please check all your email folders, including your Spam or Junk folder, because i got a copy of my payment confirmation order through the Spam folder of my email. This is a regular thing, just move the messages into your inbox and go through every details very well.

What you need to do next is just follow the PayPal online insurance procedure, proceed to send the package to the provided shipping address below;

Name: George Akinsanya
Address: Flat 43 Salford House
Seyssel Street London
E14 3HZ United Kingdom
TEL- +447026751106

Just wrap the item as a gift, take it to the nearest post office and send the package to the shipping address provided. Then, after this just scan or take a picture of the shipment receipt that will be given to you at the post office, attach it to your email and forward it to Paypal online verification email for verification, after verifying the shipping details, they will credit your money directly into your bank account without any delay.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need more explanations about the payment transfer or what you need to do next and get your funds remitted directly into your bank account from paypal database where the fund is waiting, pending when you provide the shipping papers.

Also, send me a copy of the shipment receipt as well.

Regards.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate autorités.

Advertisement

#389521 by Michelle Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:43 am
Veronika Gorodko <[email protected]>

Hi friend,

I have completed the payment transfer, i expected Paypal to have notified you about the payment through email, please check all your email folders, including your Spam or Junk folder, because i got a copy of my payment confirmation order through the Spam folder of my email. This is a regular thing, just move the messages into your inbox and go through every details very well.

What you need to do next is just follow the PayPal online insurance procedure, proceed to send the package to the provided shipping address below;

Name: Esther Omon
Address: Kirchstraße 15
89173 Lonsee, Germany.
TEL- +495118920009

Just wrap the item as a gift, take it to the nearest post office and send the package to the shipping address provided. Then, after this just scan or take a picture of the shipment receipt that will be given to you at the post office, attach it to your email and forward it to Paypal online verification email for verification, after verifying the shipping details, they will credit your money directly into your bank account without any delay.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need more explanations about the payment transfer or what you need to do next and get your funds remitted directly into your bank account from paypal database where the fund is waiting, pending when you provide the shipping papers.

Also, send me a copy of the shipment receipt as well.

Regards.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate autorités.