Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384160 by TheScamHater Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:16 pm
Date: Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: Twitter message
To: <>

CAN I TRUST YOU?

am a very prayerful person and it was when i was praying sometimes ago that the Lord revealed to me i don't know if i should call it a dream or a vision i was told that i should go into the world and bless the world with what the almighty God has used in blessing i and my late husband. The vision seems so terrific and i was so bothered that i had a day fasting and prayer over it and someone in my church then interpret the meaning of my dreams to me telling me that i am having something which is in need in the world and he want me to use it to bless the world and the person asked me to think very well because it is the voice of the Lord that has spoken to me and all that.

I searched myself very well and i get to remember that i am having the fund which i and my husband had labored for so many years and i contacted the Bank as the beneficiary of the funds and i was confirmed the owner of the,funds and am asked to come around and get it exactly when am ready to but i should made awareness of when i will be coming so that proper arrangement would be made then but it is a pity i cant go which you know. I had another dream which made me realize that i must not be in possession of the money and i should go into the world and look for someone in the world to the funds in a Godly manner. So i decided to pray and search with the name related to what i saw in a dream. So i told my nurse to help me get an Internet account after ? i decided to search i got about a lot of profiles and i prayed over it and you know what funny ? among all the profiles i chose, it was yours that the Lord has chosen to distribute this funds as a sacrifice from the lord to the world.

It is a means of you been committed to the Lord and this will make you move closer to him as well and i am very sure that he must certainly have a reason why he want you to do this on his behalf please be strong and have faith in yourself and in me and make me will do it just because i know you can do it and i see you doing it right among everyone else....Hope i read from you soonest and please make sure that you never forget me in your prayers kindly get back to me thanks and God bless you and your household make a prayer over it and you will smell it around you the Lord will not come down to call his own people he will send someone to you now he has sent me to you.
God bless you abundantly..........in his riches..................Amen

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement

#384161 by TheScamHater Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:16 pm
HERE IS THE BANK INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK AND REPLY ME NOW.

The information is below. I am giving and releasing this vital and secret information of mine to you with confidence because I have gotten you as my Beneficiary to do this work faithful to God and subsequently to Humans.

Depositors Name:

Security code:

The above is the information you need to send to the bank and send them your full name address and contact phone numbers so that when they approve it to receive the fund they will contact you. Therefore, contact with your information below.

Name of the bank: Bank Of America

Email: [email protected]

Name of the Director: Mr. Dean Athanasia

My dear, please contact them with the above information and please be sure to keep me updated as soon as they transfer the fund to you.And do not get carried away by this amount, it's just money, it's not as good as a good name

HERE IS THE BANK INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK AND REPLY ME NOW.

The information is below. I am giving and releasing this vital and secret information of mine to you with confidence because I have gotten you as my Beneficiary to do this work faithful to God and subsequently to Humans.

Depositors Name:

Security code:

The above is the information you need to send to the bank and send them your full name address and contact phone numbers so that when they approve it to receive the fund they will contact you. Therefore, contact with your information below.

Name of the bank: Bank Of America

Email: [email protected]

Name of the Director: Mr. Dean Athanasia

My dear, please contact them with the above information and please be sure to keep me updated as soon as they transfer the fund to you.And do not get carried away by this amount, it's just money, it's not as good as a good name

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud