Information on romance scams and scammers.
#383501 by malu53 Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:11 pm
Salut I live in live in Russia, work in hospital. Decided to publish here your personal data hoping, that respond man, who wants to meet you with me. I'm want to meet with a decent, with feeling humor and the fact with whom could would find common ground. I easily find most people, however I need, with whom you I would were able to share all their joys and concerns. This, with of whom our understanding of it would be absolute. Accept that the ideal is difficult reach, but I hope that may just get closer to him, and I happy. I twenty-eight years. I optimist and cheery people, who agree to accept each man, if only he respectable and agree agree. All needed, we could be to find out correspondence, identifying common ground. Believe that having common interests to first and main a signal to, what we met is not accidental. And next we could be to continue communication, then I told about yourself more. I'm looking for serious relationship want to have a family favorite male, to give birth kids and find happiness.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: [email protected]

I am have a skype and phone we can to talk there.
Originating IP: 190.56.75.81
Originating ISP: Telgua
City: Guatemala City
Country of Origin: Guatemala
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019

Advertisement

#383811 by malu53 Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:34 pm
using pic of previous post
Good day! I live in Russian citizen, work in medicine. have Left there your own data hoping, that they look person, who wants to meet you with me. I'm looking for Dating with man solid, which has a feeling of humor and in this with whom could would find something in common. I easily find with others, but I want that, with which I'd was able to share all their joys and concerns. This, with which our understanding it would be complete. Understand that perfection is difficult reach, however I hope that can at least nearer to him, and I satisfied. I 28 years. I optimist and cheery people, who happy to accept each man, if only he decent and are able to go forward. All necessary, we could be to clarify correspondence, locating a common language. Think hat having a common language to initial and serious an indication, what our acquaintance is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, then I told myself more. I'm in search of serious relationship want to create a family expensive man, to have kids and find happiness.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: f[email protected]

we have a skype and phone we could to chat there.
Originating IP: 197.89.20.231
Originating ISP: Optinet
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019
#383888 by malu53 Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:15 pm
still the same pic

Good day. I live in Russian woman, work the doctor. have Left on this site your personal data hoping, that react man, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm want to meet you with man solid, with feeling humor and in this with whom was able to would find common ground. I easily find many people, but I am looking for this, with whom you I'd was able to share all their joys and concerns. The, with of whom our understanding it would be absolute. Know that the ideal is difficult achieve, however you understand that may just approach to him, and I happy. I twenty-eight years. I optimist and positive people, who happy to accept any person, if only he decent and ready agreement. All needed, we could be to clarify correspondence, finding what connects us. Believe that having common ground to first and important a sign, what we have found is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, and I told myself more. I'm in search of serious relationship want to have a family expensive husband, to give birth kids and be happy.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: [email protected]

I am have a skype and phone we have the opportunity to talk there.
Originating IP: 14.236.165.80
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Diên Khánh
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019
#384163 by malu53 Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:52 pm
Aloha my great mate. I live in live in Russia, work in the hospital. Decided to publish on this site your coordinates hoping, that they look person, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm are interested with honest man, which has a feeling of humor and in this with whom was able to would to find something in common. I easily find with others, however I need, with whom you I'd could to share all their joys and concerns. The Person, with which our understanding it would be the perfect. Know that perfection is hard achieve, but you know that may just get closer to him, and I happy. I twenty-eight years. I optimist and cheery people, who are ready to accept every man, if only he respectable and can agreement. All needed, we could be to find out correspondence, identifying the community of interests. Believe that finding a common ground to indicative and serious a sign, what we met is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, and I told myself more details. I'm in search of serious relationship want to have a family favorite man, to have children and find happiness.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]

I am have a skype and phone we could to talk there.
Originating IP: 113.179.151.119
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Nam Dinh
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019

#384164 by malu53 Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:11 pm
Salutti stranger I live in Russian citizen, work a doctor. have Left there your data hoping, that respond to it man, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm looking for Dating with an honest man, not devoid of sense humor and the fact with who was able to would find common ground. I easily find with others, but I am looking for this, with which I'd could sharing all their joys and concerns. This, with of whom our understanding it would be absolute. Accept that the ideal is difficult reach, however you know that may at least approach to him, and I happy. I 28 years. I optimist and cheery people, who happy to accept every person, if only he decent and can agreement. All required, we could be to find out correspondence, locating a common language. Think that having common interests to first and main an indication, what we met is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, and I told myself more. I'm want serious relationship plan to create a family favorite man, to have children and find happiness.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]

I am include a skype and phone we could to chat there.
Originating IP: 46.197.118.165
Originating ISP: Turksat Uydu Haberlesme Ve Kablo Tv Isletme A.s.
City: Antalya
Country of Origin: Turkey
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019

uses pic of previous post
#384165 by malu53 Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:37 pm
Hi I live in Russian woman, work in medicine. Decided to leave on this site your data calculate, that they look man, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm want to meet you with solid man, with feeling humor and in this with whom managed would find common ground. I without difficulty find many people, but I need, with which I'd was able sharing all their joys and concerns. The Person, with of whom our understanding of it would be complete. Know that perfection is hard reach, however you know that can at least approach to him, and I happy. I 28 years. I optimistic and positive people, who are ready to accept every man, if only he adequate and able to go forward. All needed, we could be to discuss correspondence, identifying the community of interests. Believe that having common ground to first and main a signal to, what we have found is not accidental. And next we could be to continue communication, then I told about yourself more. I'm looking for serious relationship want to have a family expensive husband, to have kids and find happiness.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

we have a skype and phone we have the opportunity to talk there.
IP: 197.40.157.178
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Assiut
Country of Origin: Egypt
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019

uses 2nd pic posted