Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384216 by Troy Platt Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:06 am
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 20:10:33 +0900
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED NOW PLEASE:
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]

--
Attn: Dear Beneficiary,

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth’s of $12.9 million out of (ECO-WAS) Economic Community of West African States department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin Republic.

Meanwhile, every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Richard Peterson for the delivery of your ATM CARD and every Document guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Atlantic City International Airport New Jersey, (USA) with your ATM CARD. He has already called me with his number on his arrival 4 hours ago.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and you are to call him on his mobile number so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your ATM CARD delivered to you and hand you over your ATM CARD safe and sound, Furthermore you're advised to be very fast as agent Richard Peterson has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. So the Information you are required to reconfirm to the agent is as follow.

(1)Your Full Name:
(2)Mobile Phone Number:
(3)Current Home Address:
(4)Fax Number:
(5)Country:
(6)City:
(7)State:
(8)Occupation:
(9)Nearest Airport:
(10)Passport/Drivers license:

Contact Person: Richard Peterson
EMAIL: [email protected]

So contact him to deliver your ATM CARD first thing tomorrow morning
possibly today.

SINCERELY,
MR. David Williams
INLAND REVENUE BOA

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement