Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384176 by AlanJones Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:24 am
Subject: Re: Immediate Delivery of Your US$25M Consignment to Your Door-Step
Tel. No.: +233233337938

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/19

Attn: Beneficiary,

Re: Immediate Delivery of Your US$25M Consignment to Your Door-Step

This unit has been setup by West Africa Foreign Payment Panel in agreement with the Ghanaian government here in the Diplomatic Liaison Office, Accra-Ghana West African Sub-Region to effect quick payments to their entire approved foreign beneficiary that has his/her inheritance in any African Country

Therefore in consonant with the mandate given to me regarding the delivery of the fund, you are now requested to forward the below stated information urgently, so as to enable me commence an immediate processing of my Entry Particulars that will cover the delivery of your consignments.

1. Your Full Name and current contact address where the fund will be delivered.
2.. The nearest International Airport .
3. Your Mobile telephone and fax number
4.. Your Company and position

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage’s in the course of delivering the fund. At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me has been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Further information on the mode of our operations will be released to you as soon as you respond to this message for confirmations of your readiness to receive the fund. Our urgent action will definitely depend on your swift response to this matter.

NOTE: ALL THE DELIVERY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE ISSUED BY GHANA GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PAID BY THE PRESIDENCY.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Head, (Diplomatic Service Unit)
Accra-Ghana
Tel: +233 233 337938

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#384244 by AlanJones Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:19 am

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana

This unit has been setup by West Africa Foreign Payment Panel in agreement with the Ghanaian government here in the Diplomatic Liaison Office, Accra-Ghana West African Sub-Region to effect quick payments to their entire approved foreign beneficiary that has his/her inheritance in any African Country

Therefore in consonant with the mandate given to me regarding the delivery of the fund, you are now requested to forward the below stated information urgently, so as to enable me commence an immediate processing of my Entry Particulars that will cover the delivery of your consignments.

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage’s in the course of delivering the fund. At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me has been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Further information on the mode of our operations will be released to you as soon as you respond to this message for confirmations of your readiness to receive the fund. Our urgent action will definitely depend on your swift response to this matter.

NOTE: ALL THE DELIVERY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE ISSUED BY GHANA GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PAID BY THE PRESIDENCY.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#385474 by AlanJones Fri May 10, 2019 12:04 am

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana

#391520 by AlanJones Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:12 am

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana

#395654 by AlanJones Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:52 am

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike

Accra-Ghana

#400490 by AlanJones Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:43 am

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana

1. Your Full Name and current contact address
2. The nearest International Airport
3. Your Mobile telephone number
4. Your Company and position

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage???s in the course of delivering the fund. At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me has been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana

#403166 by AlanJones Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:32 am

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/20

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage in the course of delivering the fund.

At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me has been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana

#403946 by AlanJones Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:39 am

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana

Note: These particulars should be forwarded immediately to enhance a quick conclusion of this exercise, hence the West Africa Foreign Payment Panel has taken care of my Air Ticket/BTA and Insurance Coverage in the course of delivering the fund.

At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me has been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana

#404514 by AlanJones Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:32 am

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike

Accra-Ghana

#420525 by FishyMails Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:54 pm
Tel: +233233337938
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 15:30:50 +0100

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana

This unit has been set up by West Africa Foreign Payment Panel in agreement with the Ghanaian government here in the Diplomatic Liaison Office, Accra-Ghana West African Sub-Region to effect quick payments to their entire approved foreign beneficiary that has his/her inheritance in any African Country

1\. Your Full Name and current contact address
2\. The nearest International Airport
3\. Your Mobile telephone number
4\. Your Company and position

At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me have been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#421259 by AlanJones Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:43 am

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana

This unit has been set up by West Africa Foreign Payment Panel in agreement with the Ghanaian government here in the Diplomatic Liaison Office, Accra-Ghana West African Sub-Region to effect quick payments to their entire approved foreign beneficiary that has his/her inheritance in any African Country

At your request, I will also accompany you to your bank to assist and coordinate in the lodging of the funds into your account. All legal documents which you will endorse for receiving your payment from me have been issued by the Government and are sealed in the boxes which I will forward the copies to you as soon as I receive your response.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana

#422107 by AlanJones Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:55 am

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana

#422469 by AlanJones Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:47 am

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/21

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana

#438146 by AlanJones Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:31 am
Tel. No.: +233597122786

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Accra - Ghana
Our Ref: RG-NG/DSU/AGH/23

Further information on the mode of our operations will be released to you as soon as you respond to this message for confirmation of your readiness to receive the fund. Our urgent action will definitely depend on your swift response to this matter.

Best regards,

DR. Walters Mike
Accra-Ghana
Tel: +233 597122786