Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#384675 by Helpline Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:31 am
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer, who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his recovery scam format is. What a total dumbass.

Good day everyone on this platform I wanna used this medium to express how you can recover your lost fund from binary options scam companies or fake broker if you are have been scammed before well i know a lot of people have lost so much of their fund,life saving,retirement saving. investment and even sold a lot properties so that can they can be able to trade more more with binary options broker but it all went negatives ways for them which they don't even expected and I know a lot of people might have lost hope that their fund is gone forever or it can’t be recovered anymore that's (BIG NO).........I have good new I wanna shared with victims sorry for your lost its not easy but i can fully assure you on how you gonna recover your money within days who have loss much fund due to binaryscam and i wanna tell there is big advantage to recover all your lost when you are ready to consult the one online leading intelligence and trustworthy group of hacker,Are you really seeking for help in recovery of your lost in binary option/cryptocurrency frauds,forex trading scam,investment scam any kind of scam I wanna highly recommend the number one leading intelligence and professionalism group of hacker - [email protected] personally have introduce this great group hacker to every individual I know physically who is seeking for recovery helps and when it come to handle case for victim they are very reliable and trustworthy.they don’t charge any upfront payment before they start working your case when they get the vital information about the lost fund from the victim and it take the them 10-15 working days to recover fund I wanna make sure victim don’t fall in the hands of another scammer again cos I know how it gonna feel to lost another fund to fake recovery when seeking for recovery expert I know a lot of fake recovery group acting up and pretending as if they can assist you they only want your money and that’s all please be careful out there you are feel free to consult them on EMAIL : [email protected] for their service and to know how they handle case for victim. I guarantee everyone out there to contact them for your probelm to be sort out.......Getting scammed through binary option trading is no news anymore as everywhere is flooded with how to recover and get funds back. Don't get lured in to another swindling trap as many recovery agents work for the brokers that fled with your money. Recovering my my huge cryptocurrency investment losses bothered me for months until i saw bitstocks ads on Tv and their portfolio managers have helped me cut my losses short, invested in new legit projects and have recovered from my losses and made over 300% back even in the nature of this bear market. read more at - [email protected] ...Oh my goodness I just recovered my life savings lost to dodgeminer.cc scam. I stumbled upon this recovery agent called [email protected] With this guys i was able to recover about $235,870 in btc lost to this fake scammers. I tried the police, banks and all but they all taught I was making a fool of myself. It’s funny how binary frauds has expanded without control. I strongly recommend their email- [email protected] if you or anyone you know has experienced this fast rising scam
Contact - [email protected]
Advertisement