HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#385115 by timmychan2 Sat May 04, 2019 11:04 pm
Im from HK . I had been scammed and losing usd40000 . Thats a lot to me . Can anyone advise me how to track them down ?Please please please .
Advertisement

#385118 by Tim Atem Sun May 05, 2019 6:35 am
I'm sorry this happened to you. Could you tell us more about the scam? Please post some of the emails with your personal information removed.

Unfortunately, there's no way you're going to be able to track them down. You need to file a report with the police:
https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/tcd/

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#385242 by timmychan2 Mon May 06, 2019 9:08 pm
Tim , I had been reported to police three months ago but useless . The hackers are still chasing me and cheating my money . They first said there will be usd 5000,000 to me . Then they said transfer fee , lawyer fee , court fee something like that to ask me pay and pay .... :(
#385244 by AlanJones Mon May 06, 2019 10:44 pm
As long as you remain in contact with them, the scammers will continue to try and steal more from you. You have already paid previously, so they will see you as an easy target.

The best thing to do is to totally block them and stop respond. Ideally, you should close your email account and change your phone number as it is highly likely that you will be targeted by other scammers.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.