Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#381515 by kamara Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:05 am
Mod Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer, who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his scam format is. What a total dumbass.

HOW JOIN 666 ILLUMINATI FOR MONEY FAME POWERS+27639233909 AUSTRIA Namibia zambia Botswana

THOSE ARE THE RULES AND REGULATIONS,Swaziland Namibia OF HOW YOU CAN BE PART OF THE ORGANIZATION. IF YOU CAN STAND THEM, THEN YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE NEW SECRET WORLD AGE (ILLUMINATI) SO READ THEM CAREFUL AND GET BACK TO US. FOLLOW YOUR HEART BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO SIGN THE CONTRACT WITH THE SOCIETY. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ONE OF THE CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT TAMPER TO SIGN THIS AGREEMENT AND WE FORWARD YOU THE FORMS IMMEDIATELY AFTER WE HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR REGISTRATION FEE FOR MEMBERSHIP

HERE ARE THE BASICS OF HOW TO BECOME A NEW ILLUMINATI MEMBER

1* you must be over the age of 18 to make your own decision.

2* you must be able to pay a fee of US $200 for file and reference number compilation.

3* you must have a strong belief of Success.

4* you must be able to keep secrets to yourself.

5* you must be able to wear a black shirt/vest/skirt/dress E.T.C not less than 3 times a week.

6* you must believe that money is power.

7* you must be aware that your name sounds in the list of celebrities and super-rich.

8* you must have goals and desires of your dreams in life.

9* you must be ready to visit the sea water at midnight once a year.

10*you must have a belief in the change/modern world of doing things.

11*you must be able to read/respect/understand the prayers of the Illuminati.

12*you have to be able to make a sacrifice.

13*you must have aim for joining the society.

ALL MEN AND WOMEN ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THIS SOCIETY OF ONLY SUCCESS, RESPECT AND SUPER-RICH.

NB: IF YOU ARE FINE WITH ALL THE CONDITIONS YOU HAVE READ; THEN LET US KNOW IN THAT WE CAN SEND YOU THE FORMS TO SIGN THE CONTRACT AND IN THAT MATTER, TO FORWARD YOU THE FORMS, WE HAVE TO FIRST CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION FEE OF THE AMOUNT MENTIONED ABOVE IN SECTION 2.2.+27639233909

Rules and Regulations as a full member.

1.2 Try and help people

1.3 Always report offenders

1.4 Do not swear or break any run escape rules

1.5 Always rejoin the clan chart as soon as you log on

1.7 Whenever there is a clan battle, always try to participate.we don't force any one to join as it's optional to join the most powerful secret society in the world Illuminati,decide your future.Become a member and be prosperous in all you do in life, Business, Academics, Sport, Music, Politics, ETC. Join the famous within south Africa and around the world. The Richest Politician , Businessmen and Women, Musicians, Celebrity and most successful companies in south Africa and around the world are all members.You will be guided through the whole process and be helped on how to join the occult.+27639233909

THE BENEFITS OF ILLUMINATI MEMBERSHIP

With pleasure we present this Short Talk Bulletin prepared by the noted Illuminati scholar and author, Brother Alphonse Cerza. He brings into perspective a variety of the answers we can all use in answering the title question .+27639233909
Advertisement

#381544 by AlanJones Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:45 am
Email address used by this dumb scammer [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#385149 by skamdeth Sun May 05, 2019 4:54 pm
The idiot posted the same spam at 800notes, It was quickly taken down by the mods. It was posted from South Africa. A small quote from his bout of logorrhea:

hello everybody i am very happy to share with you this good thing Lord Lucifer :twisted: has done in my life i want to use this medium to testify of his good work in my life...i was strangely struggling in other for me to earn a dime for a living... but with his help and all i was initiated into the great fraternity of illuminati which great things happen i was asked to decide and choose between the riches and the life of poverty so i think twice and i remembered that even though i looked round and go for help from other people they will always turn me down so i made up my mind and decided to make a deal with the lord baphomet and then things started happening at first i was asked to do so many things so with the few money i have i used it in initiating myself into the great brotherhood so immediately i was initiated i was also asked to render my bank details to them and then they surprise me with a huge amount MONEY,MAGIC RING,MEMBERSHIP ID AND GOWN....

Will the "Magic Ring" work against anything yellow? Turn black when you're sad? Or turn your finger green?