Information on romance scams and scammers.
#385576 by malu53 Sun May 12, 2019 10:53 am
Anita on fd
I am looking for:Man
Zip Code: 29728
Height: 5 ft. 2 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Education: Bachelors Degree
Job: Marketing Public Relations
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 16 Minutes ago

Am Anita by the name.. Am 32years old single and have no kids , I am into buying and selling of gold and some paintings,I love my work so much as it as bring exposure into me and made me see other part of the world.. I`m `5ft" tall with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for me to find some things out for myself.. I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes people the special person they are today, I want to know more about family

Image Image

Image Image Image

Hey handsome,I'm Anita kolawole by name.33 years old single lady with no kid. I would love to get to know you better. You can find me on hangouts more then here. Work keeps me pretty busy this time of year. text me direct to my cell 4694803608 or add me on hangout Anitakolawole1 at gmal dot com so we could talk to get to know each other more better.I really do hope to hear from you. I'm only looking for my better half cause I want a serious relationship.I cares
phone number 469-480-3608
Provider/Carrier: Bandwidth.Com
Advertisement