Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384042 by Troy Platt Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:36 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 17:11:55 +0200
Subject: UN DECISION ON YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT WITH BAWAG

Good Day,

This office received a Petition today from the United Nations to allow them to close your Non Residential Personal Secure Online Account with our Bank and start using your Approved payment, since you don't want to comply with the Fund Release Order Permit, This is the Reason for sending you this message again because the UN wants to get the consent of the supreme court to issue orders to that effect, the UN insists that have been suffering losses because of the delicate nature of the deposit, Please you need to do the needful immediately so that you will start making use of your account or we will grant them the order

We are totally disappointed with this development because of the vision we hold for you, I will be one of the happiest people on earth if you will give me the chance to conclude this transaction, instead of this fund going back to the UN and it will be one of the greatest honors of my life but all my effort has been frustrated by you.

I feel disappointed with your current delay, I invested my precious time to make sure you get your payment and all my effort is going to nothing. This is painful, I come into this with an open mind and, I made everything transparent so that you will understand what my bank are trying to do for you, There's no magic behind getting your fund and there's no shortcut to it either. The secret is in being focused, and have absolute faith in your ability to get this done and don't allow anything to serve as an excuse.

The Fund Release Order payment was €1,900 in Dollars $2,170,

Since your financial situation can not meet up, kindly let me know how much you can raise, i will notify the UN collecting officer in USA to support you up.

Your Urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

+43 670 3080 397 direct line for voice communication

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Chief Executive Officer at Bawag P.S.K.
Vienna, Austria.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#385783 by Troy Platt Tue May 14, 2019 8:21 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 15:36:59 +0200
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT WITH BAWAG RESOLUTION

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

HAPPY NEW WEEK,

We have been contacting you closely regards the final fund released order payment of your approved money with my bank. Your non Residential Personal Online account has been open and details was given to you, the fund released order and authorization payment has not been paid by you, this bank management decision today regards your present predicament and financial situation to meet up with required authorization and fund release order fee to enable the complete amount transfer to your nominated account,

We have made a proper arrangement with the attorney law in USA to help you finance the processing,

Kindly contact the Attorney with the details below:

Barr. Dennis W. Milton Esq.
E-mail: [email protected]

You will need to agreed with him that, you will pay back the money to him immediately your account is credited.

Regards

If you have any question, please call

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#386579 by AlanJones Sat May 25, 2019 1:54 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT IN OUR BANK
Tel. No.: +436703080397

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

My Dear,

Happy weekend to you. How is your weekend and your family doing?

Your approved payment pending in our Bank.

Please, reply for details.

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2018 - 2019 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
Bawag PSK Bank Plc . 1018, Austria, Wien, Georg-Coch-Platz 2 Vienna, Austria. - The Best of Europe Banking Services
Copyright © 2018 - 2019 BAWAG PSK BANK PLC ®, Inc

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#398115 by AlanJones Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:25 am
Subject: YOUR $36,000,000.00 IN OUR BANK

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Good day.

We have been instructed to disburse $36,000,000.00 to you

Please, reply for details

My whatzapp line and direct line for voice communication

+43 670 3080 397

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2018 - 2019 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
Bawag PSK Bank Plc . 1018, Austria, Wien, Georg-Coch-Platz 2 Vienna, Austria. - The Best of Europe Banking Services

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#402830 by AlanJones Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:11 am
Subject: PLEASE, DID YOU GOT MY LAST MAIL?

BAWAG P.S.K.,

Vienna, Austria

Happy New Year once again.

Did you got my last mail regards the Final Instruction to authenticate your approved $36,000,000.00 payment?

Please,reply and tell me your opinion to complete this processing.

Did you Remember the options given?

If you don't, reply and i will give you details.

If you have any question, please call me or whats-app me.

My Whats-app line: +43 670 3080 397 direct line for voice communication

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

#403186 by mettes Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:57 am
BAWAG P.S.K.,

Vienna, Austria

GOOD DAY

THIS BANK RECEIVED FUND SIGNAL TO THE TUNE OF $36,000,000.00

KINDLY REPLY AND LET OUR BANK KNOW YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS.

1. PAYMENT VIA ONLINE BANKING AND MASTER CARD

2. PAYMENT VIA CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT

3. PAYMENT VIA MT103 SWIFT WIRE

YOUR URGENT REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

If you have any question, please call me or whats-app me.

My Whats-app line: +43 670 3080 397 direct line for voice communication

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

#422738 by FishyMails Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:51 pm
Tel: +436703080397 +436703080791
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:50:25 +0100
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT IN OUR BANK

BAWAG P.S.K.
Vienna, Austria

Good day to you.

I am officially bringing to your notice, the fund signal received from the desk of António Guterres, The Secretary-General of the United Nations (UNSG) and Kristalina Georgieva, The current Managing Director (MD) and Chairwoman of the IMF to pay you $36,000,000.00 as compensations.

My Bank therefore informs you of our Bank Payment Options listed below to enable us to effect the payment to your choice.

1\. Payment via Account Setup with Online Access in our centralized website, including issuance of Master Card and delivery is free by DHL

2\. Payment via International wire with MT103 telex report confirmation

3\. Payment via International Certified Bank Draft.

Please, kindly choose the payment options that will suit you to enable us to give you further directives.

If you have any questions, please call me or whats-app me.

My Whats-app line: +43 670 3080 397
Direct line for voice: +43 670 3080 791

Yours in service,

Regards.
Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

Copyright © 2020 - 2021 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 BAWAG PSK BANK PLC ®, Inc

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#424899 by AlanJones Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:29 pm
Subject: BAWAG WILL USE WAIVER DEDUCTION FOR YOUR PAYMENT
Tel. Nos.: +436703080791 & +436703080397

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

GOOD DAY.

MY BANK HAS BEEN COMPELLED BY FEDERAL AUTHORITIES IN CONJUNCTION WITH UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FUND GETS TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND THE MATERIAL CONDITION OF A NATION DETERMINES OUR VIEWS ON CONTEMPORARY SERIOUS ISSUES LIKE THIS TRANSACTION.

WITH DUE RESPECT, THIS IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY, IF YOU GO THROUGH MY PREVIOUS MESSAGES YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT I MADE ALL MY POINTS CLEAR TO YOU, FOR MORE CLARIFICATION I SAID THAT THE ONLY FEE THE BANK NEED FROM YOU TO GET YOUR FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IS VAT OF THE TOTAL APPROVED AMOUNT $36,000,000.00 .

DUE TO YOUR COMPLAINED, INTERNATIONAL AUTHORITIES HAS GIVEN A STANDBY INSTRUCTIONS TO OUR BANK FOR USING WAIVER DEDUCTION PROCESSING TO COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT PROCESSING.

KINDLY REPLY TO ENABLE ME GIVE YOU DETAILS AND MODALITY OF WAIVER DEDUCTIONS PROCESSING

Direct line for voice communication : +43 670 3080 791

My Whats-app line: +43 670 3080 397

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

Copyright © 2020 - 2021 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 BAWAG PSK BANK PLC ®, Inc