Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#385790 by Troy Platt Tue May 14, 2019 8:34 am
Subject: KINDLY GET BACK TO ME
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 21:15:48 +0000
Reply-To: [email protected]

Attention Sir, I am a business Consultant, Analyst and deal maker, based in Canada. I have a business proposal for you. My client are looking for a profitable business/investment project inside or outside the GCC to invest their fund privately. In our board meeting last week, we have decided to come invest in your country, we are looking for men with credible influence and integrity who can supervise these projects and act as project managers & a sizable compensation is offered to you as project manager if we come to terms and if you can help close this deal. you will get more information once we read from you on this investment opportunity that can benefit us mutually. Warmest regards Greg Mansour

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement