Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#385874 by Troy Platt Wed May 15, 2019 9:02 am
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 07:26:01 -0700
Subject: msg +
Reply-To: "N.C" <[email protected]>

Dear friend,
I am contacting you to help in claiming the bond deposit of (Fourteen Million and five hundred thousand Dollars) , to avoid confiscation.
My late client, a national of your country made a bond deposit of Fourteen million, Five hundred thousand Dollars, last three years before his death. The finance firm is aware of his death, though did not leave a "Will" nor Specified next of kin, the finance firm is anticipating someone with prove to come along for claims.
As it is, no one can put up claims except someone with authority referred from my office.

All efforts to get his family relatives have been abortive. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you since I cannot get his real family relative/next of kin. He lived and worked here as a foreigner.
Kindly let me know if you are interested so that I can give you further details and certain other modalities to enable you contact the bank for release of the funds to you.
I have spoken with the finance firm manager on this matter extensively and he is waiting for introduction to the finance firm according to his directives.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and i from any breach of the law and will brief you on the details upon your response. You have to send the below information's, then we proceed.

Your full name ……………………
Your full contact address:…….
Your occupation:………….
Your age:…………..
Your phone:…………….

Yours Sincerely,
Attorney Nelson Carl.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement