Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#385876 by Troy Platt Wed May 15, 2019 9:05 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 01:49:51 +0100
Subject: PAY-COMMISSION FUNDS AND INVESTMENT..

Attention:

Before l proceed, l must make an apology for this kind of letter to you, knowing how the internet has been used these days by dishonest persons. l am conscious that this is certainly not a preferable way of approach to foster a relationship of trust but because of the circumstances and urgency surrounding this claim l decided to reach you via this medium to help secure the funds left behind by a crude oil sales license owner, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources of Sao Tome and Principe.

I am a member of staff of the National Petroleum Agency (NPA) of Sao Tome and Principe. I assisted a foreigner with the registration of a crude sales License in my country 2009 and after operating it for about four and half years he was ill and later confirmed that he passed on.

The NPA confirmed a payment of about $4.3 Million United States Dollars as pay-out commission for the crude License on June 11th 2010. Unfortunately, he is not alive to receive his pay-out commission and all effort to contact his next of kin has proved unsuccessful. I decided to reach you, to present you as the beneficiary to the late owner's commission since I have information to do so.

Once presented as the beneficiary of the company, we shall earn the commission and it will be shared between us in the ratio of 60% to me and 40% to you.

We can decide to also start operation with the license if you agree to partner with me.

Once we have the license reallocated to you, this gives us the
authority to operate as first lifters of crude oil from the block.

I will gladly appreciate your understanding, confidential cooperation
and keen interest to be part of this partnership. Kindly reach me on my private email address: [email protected]

Faithfully yours,
Anna Mapco

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement