Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386034 by Troy Platt Thu May 16, 2019 8:03 am
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 06:31:33 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Lillian Horton <[email protected]>
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU...???

My Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs. Lillian Horton, a widow and a devoted Christian. Since my husband died, I have been suffering from arthritis. Just this summer, my doctor has diagnosed me with terminal cancer. I have approximately twelve months to live.

I am currently confined to a wheelchair, and am being cared for by a nurse. Before my husband died, he left me $5.6M Dollars(Five Million,Six Hundred Thousand Dollars). He make it clear to me that %40 should be give to you for helping to receive the fund in your Bank Account while %60 should be used for humanitarian work. We have no children and me husband didn't want his brothers to inherit the fund. The fund was deposited with HSBC Bank, USA awaiting the proper recipient.

It is up to me to decide who will gain access to it. If you promise me that you will use this money to achieve the wish of my Husband and I, then I will instruct the bank to release the contents of the vault in your name.

If you agree to use %60 of the money for humanitarian purposes, I will get back to you with more information on how to claim the fund.

God bless you as you walk in the light and glory.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement