Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#385836 by AlanJones Tue May 14, 2019 11:50 pm
Subject: Payment Made

I have successfully sent the payment as promised and I got a confirmation from PayPal saying transaction successful, also I was notified you've been sent a payment confirmation to your PayPal Email so check to confirm the payment, kindly check your PayPal email for the confirmation mail from PayPal, you're required to complete the transaction and make sure the item is posted via FedEx Next Day Delivery.

Name: Cara Chamberlain
Address: 2229 NW 79th Ave
Suite # 1832 4382
Miami, Florida 33122
USA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#386594 by AlanJones Sat May 25, 2019 2:43 pm
They will send you a fake email claiming to be from PayPal, telling you that your funds will be paid when you have provided proof that your item has been sent.

PayPal does not work like this, if someone sends you money, then it will automatically appear in your PayPal account, they do not get involved in the transaction.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.