Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#387107 by Ms Peny Fri May 31, 2019 5:31 am
Good morning, I am called [Removed - AJ], after online interwies I was given the opportunity to work in the United States, specifically wickersham construction & engineering, inc. 777 E Ross St, Lancaster, PA 17602, United States,also sent. this information I have to do(UNITED STATE IMMIGRATION SERVICES DEPARTMENT
Contact Person: Mr Dane R. Sanders
E-Mail: [email protected]
Designation: HEAD OF VISA/PERMITS OPERATIONS.

Kindly contact the US Immigration Services Department via email ([email protected]) and let them know that you've been offered a job in USA. Kindly explain to them that they should assist you in the processing of your traveling document. At the end of the process, if you meet all requirements a travel document (VISA) will be generated with Visa Number which the Company will use in purchasing your flight ticket.) I don’t know if it’s really . I would appreciate it in particular if you could guide me if the company is in place and real. Yours sincerely
Advertisement

#387108 by Tim Atem Fri May 31, 2019 5:47 am
It's a scam. No immigration department would be using a free consultant.com email address. Stop all communication with them and ignore any further emails from them.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#387110 by Ms Peny Fri May 31, 2019 6:55 am
Tim Atem wrote:It's a scam. No immigration department would be using a free consultant.com email address. Stop all communication with them and ignore any further emails from them.

my communication and my cv is on LinkedIn platform , I searched before I send my items to the Internet for this company if there is or not. is there any mail that I can forward to you for all mail sent to the company?
#387126 by Ms Peny Fri May 31, 2019 8:52 am
The name of the company is Wickersham Construction Engineering Inc I want to know if is really the company beacause I sent my cv by LinkedIn.after communication for 2 months and sending messages, they send me who I need to contact for the visa, etc. The company's message was sent me:
Attn:
Thank you for your response. We have received your signed copy of your Appointment acknowledgement letter, you are welcome to the TEAM.
In the Company, we are known for excellence in service delivery. This is made possible by our believe in DEDICATION and DILIGENCE, principle that flare our TEAM SPIRIT.

Please find enclosed your Letter of Invitation. The Employee is expected to engage in training and competency development as a new in-take in the Company. The format of the training will include, Face to face training and a short term on the job training. The American Government have a policy that allows multinational organizations employ international workers on quota basis. From a total ratio of manpower at 100%, we are to employ 60% indigenous and 40% expatriate, for this reason a significant number of our workforce are indigenous while the rest are expatriates from foreign countries,

We will provide your information to them here in the United States before the document is imputed into The National Employment Database System, we will submit verifiable evidence of expatriate quota approval to the United States Immigration Service, along with the E-copy of the signed Letter of Appointment and your Invitation Letter.
You will initiate the process of securing A Valid United States Visa Number, National Health Insurance ID and Social Security Number (Traveling Documents) with the United States Immigration Service. At the end of the process, after meeting all requirements, a travel document (VISA) will be generated with which the company will use in purchasing your flight ticket.
Our Tour and Travels Division will make arrangement for the booking of your flight ticket. The whole process spans for 3-4 working days after which you will be set to enter the United States.
You are required to forward a copy of your Employment Letter and your invitation Letter to the United States Immigration Service via Email for the processing of your traveling document as soon as you receive this mail.

Below are the details of Immigration Office department:

UNITED STATE IMMIGRATION SERVICES DEPARTMENT
Contact Person: Mr Dane R. Sanders
E-Mail: [email protected]
Designation: HEAD OF VISA/PERMITS OPERATIONS.

Kindly contact the US Immigration Services Department via email ([email protected]) and let them know that you've been offered a job in USA. Kindly explain to them that they should assist you in the processing of your traveling document. At the end of the process, if you meet all requirements a travel document (VISA) will be generated with Visa Number which the Company will use in purchasing your flight ticket.

We shall start making arrangements for the booking of your flight ticket once your visa document is ready and please provide us with the nearest airport name close to your location as we anticipate your arrival.

Update us with the process between you and the United States Immigration Service, so that we can also follow along in order for us to be certain of the date your documents will be ready, we shall start making arrangement for the booking of your flight ticket once your documents are ready and please don't forget to Provide us with the nearest airport name closer to your location.

Congratulations on your success.

Best Regards

Human Resources Director
Mr. William M. Harrison

East Ross St, Lancaster, PA, 17602 United States.
Wickersham Construction & Engineering, Inc.
Tell: +1 (805) 232-3695
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri May 31, 2019 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity and merged with previous posts
#387127 by AlanJones Fri May 31, 2019 9:01 am
Tim Atem has already told you that it is a scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#387128 by Ms Peny Fri May 31, 2019 9:08 am
AlanJones wrote:Tim Atem has already told you that it is a scam.
now I'm sorry that the platform is working, so I'm writing messages. I understand that it is not true, but does this company as a company exist correctly?
#387129 by AlanJones Fri May 31, 2019 9:11 am
Whether the company exists or not is irrelevant, the person that is in contact with you claiming to be the company does not work for them (if they actually exist), he is a scammer, most likely located in Africa or similar.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.