Room for Rent and other rental scams
#387190 by cbeaz2012 Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:50 am
Another rental scam in Seattle...getting more sophisticated with a video of the unit seeming legit.

Yes it is still available, and there's availability for that period. I'm looking to have a neat and responsible person/family as my subtenant, I want to believe you tick these boxes.

I'm a travel MRI Technologist away on assignment, and would appreciate having a subtenant occupy the unit while I'm away. The unit is readily furnished and has the necessary equipment and appliances. The monthly rent of $1500 covers the basic utilities. The utilities are Gas, Heat, Water, Electricity, Trash, Cable and Internet (WiFi).

Please let me know if there is anything else you need in addition to this or any special request. The complex is secured and the surrounding too, with good lighting at night.

I'll be leaving the vacuum cleaner, pots and dishes over, and will replace the towels with new sets and bed sheets. There is also a gym and relaxation center in the facility which you can access 24 hrs.

First month rent and security deposit is required to seal the sublease and confirm your dates with the landlord. The security deposit is $1500, and will be refunded after inspecting the unit to be in the same condition as presented.

To proceed, you'll be required to fill out an application form, which will then be reviewed by the landlord for approval. If it goes through, a sublease agreement will be drafted for you to sign, and then proceed with securing the unit for yourself.

The rent and security deposit will be made to the landlord.

Below is a video tour of the unit;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxv7Lg ... dXSDA/view

I look forward to hearing from you about sending you the form, and other logistics.

Regards,

Jeri
Advertisement