Information on romance scams and scammers.
#387313 by malu53 Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:23 am
Good afternoon dear man, I am a lonely woman who needs to find someone that will love and understand me. I enclosed my photo. I hope you love it. Are you fond of me? U may call me Tatyana. I am thirty one years old. I reckon you're kind man. I am aware of that now many people met love in an online environment. That is why I am up too to follow this way. I like you and I made a decision to begin acquaintanceship with you. Who knows maybe we stand chance. As other people on the Internet I want to tell that I search only for meaningful, long-time contacts. I don't go in for conversation, games or online contact. I don't wish to spend my time for this. Everything that I want is to come across man with whom I will be happy for the whole life. Could you tell me something about u, your living, please. What age are you? Where are you living? In case u have most recent image I will be happy to look at it.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

I will be looking forward to your message. Tatyanuleka!
I will be looking forward to your message. Tatyanuleka![/quote]
Originating IP: 222.254.76.49
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Thái Nguyên
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019

Advertisement

#387315 by malu53 Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:44 am
same pic mirrowed
Name: Alina
Height: 165 cm.
Weight: 50 kg.
Eyes color: green
Smoking: I do not smoke
Marital status: Single
Children: No children
Education: College
Languages: Russian; English (bad); German (bad)
About: I am female, romantic and fun-loving. I like cars, books and nature
Requirements to partner: Man 30-80 years. Loyal and attentive.
#387331 by malu53 Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:41 am
Hi there my new pen-friend! I am a lonely woman who needs to find someone that will take care and understand me. I attached my picture. I hope you are fond of it. Do I appeal to you? You can phone me Tatyana. I am 31. I suppose u are lovely man. I am aware of that nowadays a lot of people came up with love online. That's why I also decide to follow this way. I am fond of you and I was up to get acquainted with u. For all one knows probably we stand chance. As other people in an online environment I wanna let know that I search only for committed, long-term contacts. I m not interested just in chat, playing or online affair. I do not wanna to rat around for this. All that I want is to come up with man with whom I will be joyful for the whole life. —an u write me some details about u, your living, please. What age are you? Where are you living? In case u have fresh photo I'll be pleased to look at it.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

I will be looking forward to your message. Tatyanulenka
Originating IP: 122.53.62.226
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Philippines
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019

uses pic of starting post