Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#387329 by Troy Platt Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:37 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: 2 % INTEREST LOAN
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 12:58:46 -0700

Phone: (740) 578-9716

From Fund Alliance Finance ltd,

We are currently offering a non-secured loan with no collateral required for 2% interest rate for a period of 10 years. The Investments Funds can be used for trade finance, constructions, credit enhancement, government funding, property investment and all round range of funding. We focus on start-ups, early stage, Project funding, business funding, credit line and all round range of investment that need funding. We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 17,000 business owners just like you.

TERMS:
2 % INTEREST RATE
10 YEARS DURATION
$100,000.00 to 500Million USD / EUR REQUIREMENT:

We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $100,000.00 to a maximum of $500 million.

Contact me if you are interested in our services so as to provide you with more information.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

Yours Service.

Mr.Arnold Hudson
Fund Alliance Finance Ltd
Tel:(740)-578-9716

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement