Information on romance scams and scammers.
#376718 by rococo Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:07 pm
free.date/
Zennish - Online Now
BABB , MONTANA , UNITED STATES
I am looking for:Man
Zip Code:59411
Ethnicity:White
Education: Some College
ABOUT
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work right? Why not text me on my number so we chat, 9315320104
What I am looking for
I am looking for a man who will be able to walk along the life path hand-in-hand with me, the one who will look at the same direction and will have the same values in our common life. I would like my future soul mate be intelligent and kind, devoted and caring, tender and reliable. You can even reach me on hangout as [email protected]
Image <<< American model Jelena Jensen

Phone Number (931) 532-0104 is Valid VoIP
Local Calling Area: Nashville T
Advertisement

#376719 by rococo Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:10 pm
tendersingles/ lisaborck
33, Woman, Single
Berlin, Germany
Looks for:Man
25 - 39 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

tendersingles/ georgina2
34, Woman, Single
London, United Kingdom
48 - 70 years

#376720 by rococo Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:13 pm
profiles.d8u/ yolandaqweson94
Gender Female
Age 30
Sexuality Straight
Location USA, Texas, Dallas
Arts & Culture
Friendship, Long Term Relationships, Marriage
same pic above....
I like to chill out with a good books,watch and movie and its even more fun when you have
a special someone to do this with.am very easy to get a long with and a very good listener
I am looking to hear from Male members
#376768 by rococo Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:38 pm
free.date/
Iry - Online Now
BELL ISLAND HOT SPRINGS , ALASKA , UNITED STATES
I am looking for:Man
Zip Code:99929
Ethnicity:White
ABOUT
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work right?

What I am looking for
Am here looking for a life partner for a long term relationship the right man who is honest, truthful, romantic, loyal caring for love so that I will spend the rest of my life and Soul with Him...You can text me if you care to chat 9315320104
Image <<< Model Jelena Jensen

wonder.dating/ sica4u
33, Woman, Single
Bedford, United States
53 - 89 years
same pic
#
oasis.com/ sweetabi004
Male, 36
Sarasota, Florida, United States
same pic above
About Me
Im considered easy going, kind and respectful..I like having fun, traveling and walking along the beach on a beautiful summer sunset.I look into the future with hope and will like to create a happy and serious relationship based on love, trust and respect..
Interests
Cars and Motoring, Cooking, Health and Fitness, Reading, Sports, Travel
#387359 by malu53 Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:37 pm
scammer changed race :lol:

Kaina on fd
Basics
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 66710
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: White :lol:
Job: Other
Has Kids: No

ABOUT
I am ambitious and very kind lady with good sense humor. I am ready for a serious relationship and if interested get a hold of me at [email protected].

What I am looking for
It's not right that a photographer looks only on appearance for making a good picture. I have to look inside. The same is about my search. Your inner world will make the main priority for me. I am calm and understanding, and if we are serious with each other, you will see my affection and loyalty. Hit me at (931) 532-0104 if you care to text.