Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#387505 by Michelle Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:37 pm
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2008 Honda Accord EX-L. I am selling this car because I am in the military and my unit will be sent out of country. I don't want it get old in my garage. The price is low because I need to sell it before next month. The car is in pristine condition, no accident history, clear title. Always adult driven and garaged, never abused or raced. If you are interested, it's still available for sale and the price, as stated in the ad, is $1,500. Let me know if you are interested, email back.

Vehicle title - Clean
Mileage - 83,003
Transmission - Automatic
Engine : 2.4 I-Vtec 4 Cylinder
Fuel type - Gasoline

I look forward to hearing from you,
Jennifer Atkinson

Hi again,

The car is now located in Omaha,NE (I'm in a military base. We are training, getting ready for leaving the country),like i told you the delivery process is payed by me and I want to finish this deal through Facebook Marketplace and we can both be protected and insured. You will receive the car in max 2-3 days and you will get the chance to inspect it 5 days , test drive it and everything you like. The car will be delivered directly to your requested address as soon as I will have the payment confirmation from Facebook Marketplace.

Facebook Marketplace will hold the money until you will receive , inspect and decide if you want to keep the car.

If you're interested to purchase just email me with your full name ,shipping address and your phone number , so I can notify Facebook Marketplace that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

Thanks a lot!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement