If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#76791 by rosalill Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:03 pm
Hello again
This one appeared by the name goodman_d_455 on Match.com. The second day he sent me his photos, and I recognized the man in these photos as Green Miller.....Well, here they are:

URL=http://scamwarners.com/main/v.php?id=20111205124449_RM1re.jpg]Image[/URL]

And here is an e-mail from him:
Subject: NICE MEETING YOU
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 05:14:19 -0800

HELLO , this is Richmond
I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time now.Thanks for your contact from Meetic and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other ....
My name is Richmond....,and as i have already told you, I am a soldier from the U.S.A army but i am now in Iraq for peace keeping and will be coming home within ending of next month.I have been a widower for 6 years now and i am having one son he name call Terry Cole he is 10 years and i came to the Meetic which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well..I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily,oves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Take care and have a wonderful day and i have added three of my photos to you, and i will also be happy if you can send me yours and hope to hear from you soon......I would be on msn very soon so that we can chat my dear and you can ask me anything that you want to know about me..

Richmond

and another:
Hello,

Good morning to you ...... and how're you doing this morning? i trust you had a serene overnight sleep.Then together you and i should thank God...lol.This monday,i pray to God that he decend his lovely angels to guide you to work and return you back safely with big nice smile on your little cheek in success.But dear,incase you feel that close air breeze flying around you,then hold it because it is hug and kiss i ask God to send to you,see you soon my dear,

Richmond

and so he went on sending these mails with english wors than mine. When I checked his name by using @us.army.mil, I got this reply:

The original message was received at Mon, 5 Dec 2011 19:12:33 +0100 (MET)
from ti0008a380-0338.bb.online.no [83.108.85.82]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>
(reason: 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected [email protected])
Some other time I used this way to find out if I was talking to a real person, and I was...so this works.

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to mx.dr1.us.army.mil.:
>>> RCPT To:<[email protected]>
<<< 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected [email protected]
550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>... User unknown

and here is the header:

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from col0-omc3-s10.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc3-s10.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.148])
by mail22.nsc.no (8.14.4/8.14.4) with ESMTP id pB5AIOdq008296
for <[email protected]>; Mon, 5 Dec 2011 11:18:27 +0100 (MET)
Received: from COL111-W60 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 02:18:23 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_4c09cade-f45d-495f-bdf6-545f7dcdc6d6_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.217.227]
To:xxxx <[email protected]>
Subject: God morning
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 02:18:23 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <5A74C19A6ADD46C7BD74A0CE65D54964@gotaasda57bnej>
References: <5A74C19A6ADD46C7BD74A0CE65D54964@gotaasda57bnej>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Dec 2011 10:18:23.0179 (UTC) FILETIME=[380C11B0:01CCB337]
X-Xxroufqwki: sw=gld ver=1.2 d=0s tld=com st=wip
X-XClient-IP-Addr: 65.55.34.148
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1411 [2092/4027]
X-AVG-ID: ID9ECE3BA-BAFD532

Please let me know If I can be of any help to you. .My first scammer hurt me really bad... :twisted:
rosalill
Advertisement

#76803 by Helen Halper Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:07 pm
Hi rosalill!

Thanks for posting! I traced the headers and guess what?!? He's not in Iraq...

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.218.217.227<br>Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#296031 by aperoll33 Tue May 24, 2016 12:11 pm
Hello,
Thanks for posting all this information, just a little heads up he is still out there trying to scam people. I'm not sure what type of scam he pulled on you ladies but he is saying he is out in Afghanistan and he is a general in the Army but it didn't work for me because I served in the Army in Afghanistan for 5 years on several bases so I knew exactly what he was talking about. I was very suspicious of him quickly when he was unable to name the bases and tell me a lot about the missions or the internet provider or how he was able to Facebook me but unable to email me, I know how the military works and I knew exactly how Afghanistan works. If anyone has any questions about Afghanistan or Iraq Removed (BW) I spent enough time out there I know the bases and I still have friends out there. For the future scammers out there, you can't use your FB in afghanistan and not use your email, it doesn't work that way, but he is going by a different name...Michael Appiach which was weird because thats a famous soccer player. I called him out on it, he didn't realize I was a huge sports fan and soccer was my favorite sport, he wasn't smart and he should have done his research before he started to talk me. Ladies you need to google search their pictures before you give anyone your time, he started talking to me two days ago and I didn't trust him, especially when he couldn't tell me about his college days in Kentucky, (if that's where he went to college) Just to let everyone know that you need a Removed (BW) in order to be a general in the military and you need about Removed (BW) military to be a general, there is only about Removed (BW) in the army alone so be careful with the whole military thing. Look up military bases before you believe a fake solider is over there, I don't like when they say they served overseas and they didn't, it gives us a bad name. I'm sorry for any other ladies who lost anything from this guy.
Helen Halper wrote:Hi rosalill!

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.218.217.227<br>Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Helen Halper wrote:Hi rosalill!

Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue May 24, 2016 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed information educating scammers
#387529 by Ladybug60 Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:08 am
He is still out and at it. right now he is on the Wonder Dating site as Thomas Mike. Below is his bio. Almost word for word what he has posted previously.

My self-introduction
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.
What I am doing with my life
.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity
Things I like about myself
I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky
My favourite outdoor activities are
I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation