Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#387769 by Michelle Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:34 pm

Hello

The payment has been made and carried out completely and you should have receive the payment confirmation of the payment in notice you can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment so kindly check your Inbox Or Spam Folder. The (Dress) would be picked up by the Parcel2gocourier Delivery Company which I've been using for a while and they're very reliable.

You should have notice that i made an extra payment of R4,900.00 ZAR and i am sure you noticed that,You are to send the extra amount to the Shipping Company through Western Union as soon as possible.You can make the payment to any nearest Western Union office near by to send the money to the shipping agents address and also it is necessary that once you have make the payment to the shipping agents address you are required to send the Western Union scan receipt for verification to complete the transaction.

I would like you to send me your full contact for the picking-up, You should send the money soon so that the Pick Up would be scheduled and you would know when the Pick Up would commence,Make sure you're home.

It's Nice Doing Business With You.

Thanks.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#402578 by Michelle Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:23 am
[email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Am really satisfied with the condition. And i have already view the pictures of the advert on site, so I'm ready to pay your asking price so about the shipping, My shipping company will be responsible for the issue of my details,transferring the name of ownership and signing of all necessary paperwork will be done by the pick up agent so you don't have to worry about that, And so as to prevent the damages So kindly get back to me with your Bank details like this below so can proceed with the payment immediately.

(1) Full Name
(2) IBAN Number;
(3) Phone Number;
(4) Total Amount in €;
(5) Home address for the pick up;

Thank you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.