Room for Rent and other rental scams
#387969 by Michelle Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:34 am
Magdalena Suchorska < [email protected] >

Hello,

I have received your inquiry about renting my apartment at: Petkovškovo dock 67, 1000 Ljubljana .

1 bedroom with 2 single beds, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen with a mini fridge, an oven, a dishwasher, and a bathroom with a bath. There is a terrace. They are allowed pets. Everything - from beds, bathroom, kitchen - completely in November There is also one parking space in front of the building. It is ideal for families or couples. It is suitable for up to 5 people.

The rent is 400 € / month included all costs. (Heating, water, electricity, refuse collection, CATV, Internet). Subsistence expenses included in the rental price. The apartment is now free, so you can go whenever you want.

The apartment was purchased in 2015 in Ljubljana I lived until last month, when my contract of employment expired and returned back to Poland. Currently we live in Poznań, Poland. Ten years of working as a team leader in the tourism industry. I'm currently working for American Express Global Business Travel.

Due to the fact that it is located outside Slovenia, and with so favored, I used to rent HomeAway.

I would like to know how many people will be living in an apartment and what the lease agreement would rather started 1 month, 6 months or 12 months with the possibility of extension. Monthly payments can be sent to my bank account or set the payment method that is suitable for both.

I have also attached a set of photos of the apartment, so please let me know if you like.

With poważaniem / Greetings / Best Regards
Magdalena Suchorska,
Operations Team Leader
American Express Global Business Travel

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement