Room for Rent and other rental scams
#388228 by cbeaz2012 Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:02 pm
Hello XXX
Thank you very much for inquiring about my apartment. The apartment is available and ready for move in.Am subletting the unit because( my dad suffering from amnesia from an accident that happened recently and luckily for me my company has a branch in California(Los Angeles)so i want to be close to him during this therapy period cause am his only child } and it wont be easy commuting between Washington and California. I still have a (9) months lease at my 1215 Dexter Ave N,Seattle, WA 98109.The unit is presently vacant and locked while I'm seeking to sub-lease it out for between 1 to 9 months. The apartment is fully furnished with all the necessary equipment and appliances and its includes all the bills too. its been difficult to find someone to sub-lease to for months, I will be happy to lease the apartment to you for short/long term Lease. I will not be able to show the apartment to you in person, since I'm in California. I took some photos of the unit before leaving and can show them to you to see if its alright by you and I also have the keys and documents right here with me, So you can only view the unit from outside at the moment.Pets are allowed if well-behaved and non destructive with no weight restrictions.
It's a Beautiful huge 1br/1bath tastefully furnished, cable TV, Wi-Fi Internet, water and Parking are included in the monthly rent. The rent, which includes all utilities is $1250 per month. A Refundable damage deposit of $1000 will be paid alongside the rent before you move in.In one accord, i am soliciting for your absolute maintenance of this apartment and want you to treat it as your own. I will like you to tell me about yourself such as criminal background check and employment verification i will also like to know how many people will be staying in the apartment, reasons why you are moving and if you have been evicted before because I am interested in knowing your capability of funding the rent and taking care of my unit. Please let me know if you would still like to proceed to sub-lease the unit so I can speak with the landlord for the rental form. Let me know if you need anything else.3234835810
Thanks & Best Regard
Advertisement