Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#388586 by AlanJones Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:59 pm
Subject: Contact the Pay-Out Bank (Glenwood Commercial Bank)
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +441163264075

Hello xxx,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your information for their pursuit of this fundraising program. Before this email arrived, I processed your details through our lawyer. I am pleased to inform you that the £950,000.00 check has been issued on your behalf and forwarded to our transferring bank (Glenwood Commercial Bank). Our transferring bank has been authorized to complete the payment of the funds.

It is important that you "should" first to open a new offshore account online with a bank-payer to the approved amount of £950,000.00 will be released on a new bank account online, you will be provided with information / access to a new bank account, on-line using your personal computer and other instructions will be sent to you by e-mail on how you can easily transfer £950,000.00 with a new account at a local bank in your country for 24 hours. You only need to open an active account spending to pay the bank to allow you to personally handle the transfer of funds to your local account, if you follow the instructions, and a message from the bank over the next three (3) business days you will have a fund transferred to your account and available for use.

In accordance with this donation program, the UK/France Financial Security Act requires that international beneficiaries like you have a donation number that I have indicated to you about this message [PAFC2019/4dds]. This donations code number should be kept strictly confidential until you have received your donation funds.

Therefore, you are advised to contact the Glenwood Commercial Bank (UK), to enable them to complete the work with you as soon as possible. Again, all that now you have to do is follow the instructions carefully to ensure a smooth transfer of your funds donated £950,000.00.

Glenwood Commercial Bank (UK)
UK Branch- 4A Des Voeux Road,
London E14 5HP.
United Kingdom.
Email: [email protected]
Account Officer: Joseph Riska
Central Transfer Department

Tel: (+44) 116 3264075

I humbly invite you to work with the Glenwood Commercial Bank (UK) in others to improve a smooth and successful delivery of your funds, which has been donated to you. Please note that any duplicate claim discovered in the fund's payout process will certainly result in the cancellation of this particular donation, causing a loss for both the double claimer and the actual beneficiary. Thus, we recommend that you keep your information strictly confidential until your funds is fully received. At your contact with our account officer. Please send an e-mail with this details below;

Full name:
Home address:
Mobile number:
WhatsApp Number:
Donation code number: [PAFC2019/4dds]

Please follow our transferring bank instructions as other beneficiaries have done. Sir. Joseph Riska, the account officer, will explain more and lead you through the process of receiving your donation.

Please inform me about all developments in dealing with our transferring bank.

Congratulations once again in advance, stay blessed,

Patrick and Frances Connolly.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement