Information on romance scams and scammers.
#388629 by rococo Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:24 pm
free.date/
Roselove, 28 - Online Now
Woman looking for Man 50-99
APOLLO BEACH , FLORIDA , UNITED STATES
Ethnicity:White
Education: High School
Job: Construction
[email protected]
ABOUT
I think that I am a good and helpful person. I cannot refuse to help my friends or relatives. One of my main traits, I believe, is commitment. It helps me to achieve all the goals I set for myself. I love to laugh! My friends often say that I have a great sense of humor. I easily make new friends and I hope we will be friends or maybe even more. Oh, I have many interests! All unusual that happens in my life can be interesting for me! I have been and lived in many foreign countries, even in the USA and Israel! That is harder to say in what country I have not been yet, but while living abroad I worked and had no time to make a family! I want to correct it now and settle down!

What I am looking for
I am waiting for my personal Prince! I believe that he is close to me and we just have to make the last step to unite our hearts. I dream that my Prince is a manly and responsible man, and he should be gentle and understanding! Like all princes he should be smart and brave, but he should not be too serious, because a sense of humor is always able to conquer a woman's heart! I think that if man could make a woman laugh, he almost won her love!
Image Image Image

Image Image
Advertisement

#388630 by rococo Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:27 pm
POF /
LeslieME: Trying this on ...
City of Lynchburg, Virginia
36 year old Female, Lew
Ethnicity Caucasian race
Expectations LeslieME is looking for a relationship.
Education Post-secondary school
Personality Animal lover
BA profession

About
Okay ... here goes my monologue about myself!

I love trying new things...everything from whitewater rafting to a new brussel sprout recipe! I lived overseas growing up (Spain and Japan) so I love to travel...could be a new country, could be the farmer's market in the next town...I just love to get out and see and do new things. I love to bake and cook (you should know the difference), love hanging out with my family, friends and dogs, and I love to read...I am a bit of a romantic. I'm crafty, enjoy spending time outside (camping, hiking, anything in the water, walking the DTM), watching movies (home and theater), bowling, shopping, basically anything! I like all kinds of music...if it sounds good, I'm down with it. So that's a little about me...write me if you are interested in more! (yes, I love exclamation points...but do not like "lol"...it's a fine line!)
Image Image

other photos included in the topic above
#388758 by malu53 Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:13 am
woow1234
34, Woman, Single
Texanna, United States
Looks for: Man
40 - 70 years

uses 1st pic of starting post