Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#386455 by boerdygc Thu May 23, 2019 11:37 am
got in contact via Facebook Group to finance a „Hotel & Leisure Complex“.
Of course, it wont be a problem to do so within 48 hours... all contact was very quick.... until I sent personal data & passport copy (both not real, of course....)

Both Guys claiming to be very important in Bahrein... which has „Sharia law“.

Fun fact: the finance was intend for a Gay complex... which may end you up deadly in Bahrein... those stupid scammers did not even read the „brochure“ I sent to them

After sending this: nothing more.... phone numbers were fake, first friendly reminder with no answer... second less friendly:

„I will not entertain insults or my aent called names. he is a busy man and will reply ASAP: you do not call out people for reasons. Be warned

HE Mr. Salah Bin Ghanem Al Ali
Chiarman
BARWA Group
Doha, Quatar“
(misstyping taken from original)
(see... he‘s not in Bahrein anymore but in Quatar.... Google Maps is my friend, too)

Of course, billions worth Bahrein minister of sport & youth uses a freemailer-account (cannot post source, apple mail does not support) and finance a gay complex will be no problem for them... shure....

Von: "Elahi Mohammad" <[email protected]>
Datum: 20. Mai 2019 um 22:46:23 WESZ
An: "XXX
Betreff: Aw:⁨ Facebook post⁩

Dear XXXX,

I wish you a goo start to the week.

I wish to acknowledge the receipt of the filled KYC and to inform you that our legal team are working on the contract agreement which will be forward to you when ready for review.

Thank you for your corporation.

Regards,
Mr. Elahi Mohammad
(Financial Consultant)

Phone: +44 121 285 7519
Telegram: +90 533 886 92 80

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elahi-mohammad-612434155

Of course: the Linkedin Profile is real but nobody answers....
Advertisement

#388948 by qasim hariri Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:16 am
Admin note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself or one of his associates. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Hi, i have been in contact with both His Eminence and Mr Elahi and we have closed 4 different loan deals! i have been to Turkey and Qatar four times for the closing deals! if you actually thought they were not legit then you are wrong! They are not a SCAM and they are not even on Facebook, Please do not defame people here because of a mere suspicion because i am a witness with hard evidence they this is nothing but a false information about the people in question. they may not even know this has been said about them but i will surely let them know and i am sure the Admin doesnt want to risk shutting down his domain for things like this. the main SCAMMERS are out there and i was a victim twice before i met His Eminence and he has helped my LIFE!
#388949 by AlanJones Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:55 am
Another email address used by this dumb scammer - [email protected]

Email address [email protected] is used to register the fake domain rayyanpetroleuminc.com

Creation Date: 2017-09-09T19:54:37Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-09-09T19:54:37Z

Registrant Name: Richard Dillman Jr
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 225 S Shore Dr
Registrant City: Amarillo
Registrant State/Province: TX
Registrant Postal Code: 79118
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.3257947138
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext.:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

The fake domain rayyanpetroleuminc.com is most likely used for Employment Scams.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.