Information on romance scams and scammers.
#385585 by Snow-White Sun May 12, 2019 1:08 pm
tagged >>> profile meanwhile deleted

OPENFORTRUELOVE1

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 44 times
Tagline: Looking for a open minded
Relationship Status: Single
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music:
I really love old soul,Syreeta,phyllis Hymen,Teddy pendergrass,etc...Also lik alot that facebook people turned me on to!Enjoy 1940's,Band music No hip-hop,techno,heavy metal some rock.I am a disco Queen!LOL
Movies:
Braveheart, Dances with wolves(thats on TV now)are two of my favorites,Avatar,Too many to type In
TV:
News,Americas Got Talent,re-runs of M.A.S.H.,Criminal Minds,SUV,Older T.V. I love Lucy,eclectic,TLC, History channel,
Books:
Right now I am reading James Patterson but, I read lots of authors, on diet,whole food and raw food
Sports:
Ice skating/dancing,high divers and gymnastics
Interests:
Ballroom Dancing, gardening(organic of course),cards,backgammon,Antiquing and looking for oddities.Fashion, I also like being outdoors. like deep sea fishing....Would be willing to try new things! no roller coasters or Bunji jumping! LOL
Dreams:
To travel more. I like cruises! Only way to travel! I am actually quite content at the moment.!
Best Features:
Honest,loyal,Happy,real...

Image Image Image Image Image

hello dear how are you doing? I am steven lan from Sweden But presently working here in Afghanistan as Contract Doctor under UNITED NATION PEACE FORCE. if you don't mind can we continue our chatt later? But you can write me message at my private email id at ( stevenian1963 @
gmail.com)
for more about me.

hangouts pic same as first pic above

Pics stolen from actor Michael Joseph Hudon
also here:
https://www.scamwarners.com//forum/view ... 3&p=113764
Last edited by Snow-White on Sun May 12, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#385586 by Snow-White Sun May 12, 2019 1:19 pm
deleted from vk

Arnold Cole
Originally from: Denmark
Birthday: February 14, 1962

FB
Arnold Cole
Worked at Importer/Exporter
Lives in Liverpool
same pic as on vk
#385587 by Snow-White Sun May 12, 2019 1:23 pm
vk
Peter Flock
Date of Birth: December 29
Relationship status: looking for a partner
same pic as first one in starting post

FB
Peter Flock

Lives in Fulham, United Kingdom
From Stockholm, Sweden
Widowed
pics already posted
#391019 by Snow-White Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:03 am
New profile - same email address - same pics as in starting post

tagged
uid=6086393727

OPENFORTRUELOVE1958
Last Active: 34 minutes ago
Profile Views: 540 times
Tagline: FUN LOVING Man..Looking for a open minded
About Me
Music:
I really love old soul,Syreeta,phyllis Hymen,Teddy pendergrass,etc...Also lik alot that facebook people turned me on to!Enjoy 1940's,Band music No hip-hop,techno,heavy metal some rock.I am a disco Queen!LOL
Movies:
Braveheart, Dances with wolves(thats on TV now)are two of my favorites,Avatar,Too many to type In
TV:
News,Americas Got Talent,re-runs of M.A.S.H.,Criminal Minds,SUV,Older T.V. I love Lucy,eclectic,TLC, History channel,
Books:
Right now I am reading James Patterson but, I read lots of authors, on diet,whole food and raw food
Sports:
Interests:
Ballroom Dancing, gardening(organic of course),cards,backgammon,Antiquing and looking for oddities.Fashion, I also like being outdoors. like deep sea fishing....Would be willing to try new things! no roller coasters or Bunji jumping! LOL
Dreams:
To travel more. I like cruises! Only way to travel! I am actually quite content at the moment.!
Best Features:

hello dear how are you doing? I am steven lan from Austrialia But presently working here in Afghanistan as Contract Doctor under UNITED NATION PEACE FORCE. if you don't mind can we continue our chatt later? But you can write me message at my private email id at ( stevenian1963 @ gmail.com) for more about me. but if you don't also mind you can give me your e mail id to write you when I back from My Night shift duty
#391051 by Snow-White Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:17 am
Sent an email with a different email address

Hello Dear,
Just writing to know if you can see this message. I will be expecting to hear from you.
steven lan

Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019

google hangouts avatar
#392856 by Snow-White Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:47 am
New profile, same email address :D

tagged
uid=7362966512

IAM.OPENFORTRUELOVE
Last Active: 13 hours ago
Profile Views: 393 times
Tagline: Looking for a open minded
About Me
Music:
Movies:
TV:
Books:
Sports:
Interests:
Dreams:
Best Features:

pics already posted

hello dear how are you doing? I am steven lan from Austrialia But presently working here in Afghanistan as Contract Doctor under UNITED NATION PEACE FORCE. if you don't mind can we continue our chatt later? But you can write me message at my private email id at ( stevenian1963 @ gmail.com) for more about me.
but if you don't also mind you can give me your e mail id to write you when I back from My Night shift duty
#398853 by Snow-White Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:24 pm
Pestering me again with his new profile, same pics and email address :laugh-s:

tagged
uid=6093012517

REALOVESTILLHERE
Last Active: 9 hours ago
Profile Views: 14 times
Tagline: FUN LOVING Man..Looking for a open minded
About Me
Music:
I LOVE ALL TYPES OF MUSIC ESPECIALLY MUSIC THAT PUTS YOU IN THE MOOD WHEN YOU ARE WITH THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE!
Movies:
I LOVE ACTION MOVIES COMEDIES ANYTHING WITH NICHOLAS CAGE IN IT LOVE ALL OF TYLER PERRYS' STUFF ETC....
TV:
HOUSE OF PAYNE MEET THE BROWNS CSI LAW AND ORDER COLDCASE COOKING NETWORK DEAL OR NO DEAL REALITY SHOWS AND OTHERS...
Books:
SELF-HELP POETRY EROTICA AUTOBIOGRAPHIES AND OTHERS
Sports:
FOOTBALL BASKETBALL BASEBALL TRACK SOFTBALL
Interests:
MUSIC SPORTS READING EROTICA ART THINGS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH SELF IMPROVEMENT SPENDING TYME WIT FAMILY AND OTHERS....
Dreams:
TO RELOCATE TO ANOTHER CITY AND START BACK WORKING WITH CHILDREN IN THE MENTAL HEALTH FIELD AS WELL AS EARNING MY MASTER'S DEGREE AND GET TO THE POINT WHERE I DONT STRESS OUT OVER BILLS AND FIND MY MR. RIGHT SO I AM NO LONGER ALONE.....
Best Features:
I HAVE BEEN TOLD MY EYEZ AND THEN MY LEGS!
About Me:
NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER YOU JUST MIGHT MISS OUT ON THE ADVENTURE OF A LYFETYME!!!

hello dear how are you doing? I am steven lan from Austrialia But presently working here in YEMEN as Contract Doctor under UNITED NATION PEACE FORCE. if you don't mind can we continue our chatt later? But you can write me message at my private email id at ( stevenian1963 @ gmail.com) for more about me. but if you don't also mind you can give me your e mail id to write you when I back from My Night shift duty
#400429 by Snow-White Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:23 am
Steven Ian strikes again ... :laugh-s:

tagged
uid=6094583779

OPENFORREALLOVE
Last Active: an hour ago
Profile Views: 1707 times
Tagline: Honest and truthfully Love
About Me
Music:
I LOVE ALL TYPES OF MUSIC ESPECIALLY MUSIC THAT PUTS YOU IN THE MOOD WHEN YOU ARE WITH THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE!
Movies:
I LOVE ACTION MOVIES COMEDIES ANYTHING WITH NICHOLAS CAGE IN IT LOVE ALL OF TYLER PERRYS' STUFF ETC....
TV:
HOUSE OF PAYNE MEET THE BROWNS CSI LAW AND ORDER COLDCASE COOKING NETWORK DEAL OR NO DEAL REALITY SHOWS AND OTHERS
Books:
SELF-HELP POETRY EROTICA AUTOBIOGRAPHIES AND OTHERS
Sports:
FOOTBALL BASKETBALL BASEBALL TRACK SOFTBALL
Interests:
MUSIC SPORTS READING EROTICA ART THINGS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH SELF IMPROVEMENT SPENDING TYME WIT FAMILY AND OTHERS....
Dreams:
TO RELOCATE TO ANOTHER CITY AND START BACK WORKING WITH CHILDREN IN THE MENTAL HEALTH FIELD AS WELL AS EARNING MY MASTER'S DEGREE AND GET TO THE POINT WHERE I DONT STRESS OUT OVER BILLS AND FIND MY MR. RIGHT SO I AM NO LONGER ALONE.....
Best Features:
I HAVE BEEN TOLD MY EYEZ AND THEN MY LEGS!
About Me:
NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER YOU JUST MIGHT MISS OUT ON THE ADVENTURE OF A LYFETYME!!!

same pics as usual :D

hello dear how are you doing? I am steven lan from Austrialia But presently working here in YEMEN as Contract Doctor under UNITED NATION PEACE FORCE. if you don't mind can we continue our chatt later? But you can write me message at my private email id at ( stevenian1963 @ gmail.com) for more about me. but if you don't also mind you can give me your e mail id to write you when I back from My Night shift duty