Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384246 by AlanJones Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:22 am
From: OFFICE OF MR PRESIDENCY ASO ROCK,ABUJA - [email protected]
Subject: Presidential Debt Reconciliations Payment Committee.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347014636639

Office Of The Presidency..
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
His Excellency, President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
President And Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces..
State House,Aso Rock Presidential Villa.
Abuja,Nigeria.

Presidential Debt Reconciliations Payment Committee.

Sir/Madam.

I His Excellency President Muhammed Buhari GCFR President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic of Nigeria wish to inform you today Monday 15th April 2019 that as a matter of urgency to contact and reach the Presidential Debt Reconciliations Payment Committee Chairman Dr.James Obiora..MON as below for your immediate payment as approved by my office in your favor today of which the below Presidential Debt Reconciliations Payment Committee was set up to handle your payment after due verifications and reconciliations by the Committee which is henceforth responsible for all foreign debts payment and settlement here in Nigeria,contact the committee Executive Chairman Dr.James Obiora with the below details by quoting your Payment Reference numbers as thus...PRESIDENCY/FGN/CPDRPC/00354/2019.

Dr.James C. Obiora,MON.
Executive Chairman Presidential Debt Reconciliations Payment Committee.
Email: [email protected]
Direct Tel;..234-7014636639.

In view of the above be advised that this Presidential circular and notifications supersedes all previous dealings you have anybody in Nigeria as regards to your payment as i have delegated my Presidential Powers to the above Committee through the Chairman for your payment after due Verifications and Reconciliations of your Payment File and details by the committee,the above legal committee have the final say on your payment through the Chairman hence you must follow there instructions to the latter if you must claim your funds from them,forward all your details to claim your funds to the above committee with the above email and call the Chairman of the Committee on phone for more advise,advise them how you want to claim your funds from them as the funds beneficiary and as directed by me only as the Executive President of Federal Republic of Nigeria,this is my reelections gesture and kindness to you for Nigerians having faith in me to pilot the affairs of this nations in the next four years...

Faithfully Yours...

His Excellency President Muhammed Buhari,,GCFR..
Executive President Federal Republic of Nigeria..
State House Presidential Villa,Aso Rock.
Abuja,Nigeria.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#387524 by AlanJones Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:24 am
From: OFFICE OF MR PRESIDENCY ASO ROCK,ABUJA - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348173212684

Abuja,Nigeria.

Sir/Madam.

I His Excellency President Muhammed Buhari GCFR President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic of Nigeria wish to inform you this Tuesday 4th of June 2019 that as a matter of urgency to contact and reach the Presidential Debt Reconciliations Payment Committee Chairman Dr.James Obiora..MON as below for your immediate payment as approved by my office in your favor today of which the below Presidential Debt Reconciliations Payment Committee was set up to handle your payment after due verification's and reconciliations by the Committee which is henceforth responsible for all foreign debts payment and settlement here in Nigeria,contact the committee Executive Chairman Dr.James Obiora with the below details by quoting your Payment Reference numbers as thus.PRESIDENCY/FGN/CPDRPC/00354/2019.

Dr.James C. Obiora,MON.
Direct Tel;..234-8173212684.

In view of the above be advised that this Presidential circular and notifications supersedes all previous dealings you have anybody in Nigeria as regards to your payment as i have delegated my Presidential Powers to the above Committee through the Chairman for your payment after due Verification's and Reconciliations of your Payment File and details by the committee,the above legal committee have the final say on your payment through the Chairman hence you must follow there instructions to the latter if you must claim your funds from them,forward all your details to claim your funds to the above committee with the above email and call the Chairman of the Committee on phone for more advise,advise them how you want to claim your funds from them as the funds beneficiary and as directed by me only as the Executive President of Federal Republic of Nigeria,this is my reelections gesture and kindness to you for Nigerians having faith in me to pilot the affairs of this nations in the next four years...

Faithfully Yours...

Abuja,Nigeria.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#391026 by AlanJones Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:45 am

Abuja,Nigeria.

Sir/Madam.

I His Excellency President Muhammed Buhari GCFR President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic of Nigeria wish to inform you to as a matter of urgency contact the Presidential Debt Reconciliations Payment Committee Chairman Dr.James Obiora..MON for your immediate payment as approved by my office in your favor yesterday of which the below Presidential Debt Reconciliations Payment Committee was set up to handle your payment after due verification's and reconciliations by the Committee which is henceforth responsible for all foreign debts payment and settlement,contact the committee Executive Chairman Dr.James Obiora with the below details by quoting your Payment Reference numbers as thus...PRESIDENCY/FGN/CPDRPC/00354/2019.

Dr.James C. Obiora,MON.
Direct Tel;..234-8173212684.

In view of the above be advised that this Presidential circular and notifications supersedes all previous dealings you have anybody in Nigeria as regards to your payment as i have delegated my Presidential Powers to the above Committee through the Chairman for your payment after due Verification's and Reconciliations of your Payment File and details by the committee,the above legal committee have the final say on your payment through the Chairman hence you must follow there instructions to the latter if you must claim your funds from them,forward all your details to claim your funds to the above committee with the above email and call the Chairman on phone for more advise,advise them how you want to claim your funds from them as the funds beneficiary..

Faithfully Yours...

AA.Okala..Media Aide..For.

Abuja,Nigeria.

#417063 by AlanJones Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:46 am
From: Prof Yemi Osibanjo Vice President Of Nigeria - [email protected]
Subject: PRESIDENTIAL PAYMENT APPROVAL NOTIFICATIONS.

Office Of The Presidency.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
State House,Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of The Vice President,
Prof.Yemi Osibanjo,SAN,GCFR.
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

PRESIDENTIAL PAYMENT APPROVAL NOTIFICATIONS.

Attn; Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

Be Officially Informed that after our Federal Executive Council Meeting FEC of Monday 7th Sept 2020 an express approval have being granted for the release/payment of the sum of USD5Million to you through the Niegrian Consolidated Oil Reserve Account with CITIBank NY and HSBC Bank Head Office in HayMarket Road London,United Kingdom,this approved sum will be released,administered and coordinated for release and payment to by the Executive Chairman of the Presidential Debt Reconciliations Payment Committee Dr.James Obiora,contact him with the below details as he only needs to Normalize and Verify your Payment File and forward same to any of our above bankers which of course you have to choose from and then instruct them to credit your designated bank account with the above approved sum of through an ATM Card if you are in US or UK and depending on your preferred mode to claim the approved sum from his desk as he is the man in charge for that now and yoru File forwarded to him by me earlier today to that effect.
and this can only be done upon your procurement of a copy of your Presidential Payment Endorsement Authorizations Seal from Dr.Obiora as SIGNED by Mr.President only.

Dr.James Obiora.
Executive Chairman
Email:[email protected]
Direct Tel;2348173212684.

Contact him as above for your payment as an Irrevocable Standing Payment Order ISPO has been issued in your name for your payment as instructed to the gentleman above in his capacity as the chairman of the Presidential Debt Reconciliations Payment Committee.,your Presidential Payment Endorsement Authorizations Seal must personally SIGNED by Mr.President MUST be attached in your Payment File that will be forwarded to any of our bankers as above before they will honor your payment and that you will secure from the desk of Dr.James Obiora once you have reached him as instructed above as that is the legal and genuine requirement for your payment to avoid it being placed ON HOLD after payment is done by our bankers on the instructions of Dr.Obiora.

Thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter for your immediate payment as instructed by the Federal Executive Council through Mr President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Best Regards,

Prof.Yemi Osibanjo,SAN,GCFR.
Executive Vice President.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.