Information on romance scams and scammers.
#391138 by Snow-White Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:18 am
Pic stolen from American cancer surgeon Carolyn Kaelin RIP

tagged
uid=6090102860

LINDA BELLAM
Last Active: 16 hours ago
Profile Views: 2311 times

Nice to meet you dear, please contact me trhough my email ([email protected]) i have something important to share with you ok,
Advertisement

#391283 by Snow-White Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:47 pm
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU DEAR

Hi Dear,
Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail. I am more than happy and grateful to you, I know you will be a good and honest friend, What can I say! OK let me tell you a little bit about myself and with time we will know more about each other OK,

I am Dr, Linda Bellam, born and brought up in 13 Templewood Avenue, Hampstead, London, NW3, England, UK, I am the only daughter and child of my parents, I am age 39, a divorcee, with no child. I Have a Palestinian root from my grand parents.

I attended my high school in England. After then I proceeded to Basinghall, for my University career and graduated as a Medical Practitioner. Presently I work with the Royal Caribbean International Ship, The ''OASIS OF THE SEA'' as a Sail Royal Caribbean's surgeon. I have 14 years working experience, i enjoy doing my work but it a very busy work that will not give you chance even for your self, I lost my father when i was 17 years old, it was so painful for me to live without my father, because he loves me so much,

Serving God is my top priority in life and meeting sincere and good friends because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you, So how are you coupling with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country on a free mission that is why i intend to visit your country for tourism this year,

I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there some day by God grace, This is just a little about myself and i hope you will tell me about you, your nation, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK, Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time, Please i want to see any of your pics,
Regards.
Dr, Linda

Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019

Image Image Image Image
#398586 by malu53 Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:51 pm
find the email address also here
facebook.com/346884902047982/posts/lottoclaimingyahoocomtagged-uid6090059069-zuel-marklast-active-8-hours-ago-profi/2421332621269856/

scammers use these pics

Image Image