Information on romance scams and scammers.
#391353 by Snow-White Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:08 pm
tagged
uid=6086223371

Richard
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 1175 times
Tagline: Gods plan
Relationship Status: Single
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me:
I'm a wonderful, single man with a heart of gold, a man you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with .I'm my own man and I'm comfortable with my own life.. I'm handsome, kind and respectful, well-spoken, and. I 'm extremely passionate and affectionate...I'm just an everyday, ordinary, average, normal man. Nothing special about me.I'm also willing to meet that special woman God has sent to me that i will be with from now till death do us part.I just need every thing i ever wanted in one woman only, i am ready to spend both my day and night with that special woman

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hello sweetness, I'm Richard single no kids but am ok if my partner have kids..I'm from Houston Texas..Its my pleasure. I'm pretty new to this site one of my friend introduce me to this site so i was just passing through and see your page and you look so sweet and charming that's why i text you and hope you are going to respond back to me ....I will love to know more about you if you don't mind...What's your name and where are you from do you have kids and what do you do for a living ???...

Thank you for getting back to me asap, you seem like a gentle woman and I'll like to tell you more about me...I'm 41yrs of age and I'm self employed, i do buying and selling of an antiques for a living also i was born and bred in houston...And I am not only looking for my life partner but also my best friend. I believe that every relationship starts with a great friendship.I am an honest and caring person and I hope you would be too. I believe honesty is the best policy. I like to experience new things..How long have you been single, why are you single and are you ready to move on and settle down with the right guy in your life ???

You sound so interesting Pretty...well my ex cheated on me that's why i've been single for 2yrs and l'm ready to settle down for the right woman in my life as at now. I am willing to try anything once.I am here because I am ready to find true love,however, I feel like something is missing, and that something is having a relationship with a great woman with whom I can love and be loved....unconditionally, romantically, intimately. I'll love you to text me on hangout here is my adds on hangout messenger.. {[email protected]. moreso, i dont come on this site often and i dont want to fall a scam victims thats why i do not give out my number to someone i barely know. so add me up on hangout app messenger so that we can talk much more and after that we can now exchange number . Thanks dear... I would love to hear from you so soon. Kisses kisses kisses

google hangouts
Advertisement