Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
Advertisement

#390710 by Terminator5 Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:50 am
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS OBVIOUS FAKE CAR SALES WEBSITE . SOMEONE WILL LOOK INTO IT .

https://car-unlimited.com/

Cars Unlimited

Avc House
21 Northampton Lane
Swansea
SA1 4EH
United Kingdom
=================
Cars Unlimited Office in Spain
Edificio Liceo
Calle Notario Luis Oliver 6
Marbella
Málaga
Spain

[email protected]

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do these vehicles come from?

•The term repossessed in repo car auctions is being used to mean that the cars have been taken over by the United Kingdom government or by financial institutions or banks from people or companies with financial woes and cannot pay for the loans that they made.
•The government and the financial institutions wants to sell the vehicles as quickly as possible since storing them will only incur cost on their part.
•They cannot afford to pay for maintenance so getting rid of these seized cars is their best option.

Are these cars in good condition?

•Contrary to popular opinion, repossessed cars sold through repo car auctions are not damaged nor are they old. They are not, therefore, sold, simply because their owners have found them no longer road worthy. Because of this, most of the vehicles are in very good condition.
•Like many things in life, repossessed cars come in all forms ... the good, the bad and the ugly. We only buy the good. How do we know this? Well, our company has bought and then resold literally thousands of vehicles that had been taken back by their lenders. We cannot be tricked, we have a lot of experience, and we inspect the cars. We also buy only non-smoker cars.

Why are your prices so low?

•Lenders such as banks and credit unions are not in the car selling business. They want a quick sale to reduce their loan loss (the original car buyer is still responsible for the difference). This typically leads to pricing that is difficult to match anywhere else.
•We buy the cars in large lots and for this reason the purchase price per unit is lower.
•The car value depreciation factor is eliminated. A new car usually depreciates by somewhere in the range of 20% as soon as it's driven off the lot. So, this is immediately deducted from the price.
•Our business is concentrated on profit from quantity (not high prices) and fast capital movement. That's why we prefer to sell a great number of cars and to obtain low profit margins per sold unit instead of selling a limited number of vehicles at very high prices. At the end, the selling price of our vehicles stays low, without affecting our general profit. In this way, we keep our customers satisfied and we also obtain a good profit. It is a win/win situation.

Why wouldn't everyone buy a car this way instead of going to the dealer or using classified ads?

•A repo car auction is a very protected source of revenue for the majority of car dealerships and is not advertised to the general public. These kinds of offers are hard-to-find.
•Usually the cars are being sold in large lots and for this reason, most of the winning bidders are dealerships. Because of this, many of this repossessed vehicles end up at the dealerships.

How do I buy a car from your company?

•If you decide to buy a car from us, just click: "RESERVE", fill in the required information and you will have it at your door within 5 business days.

Are there any hidden fees to buy a car this way?

•There are no hidden fees (NO REGISTRATION FEES, NO PURCHASING FEES, NO INSURANCE OR SHIPPING FEES). The price listed on our website is final. YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY THE LISTED PRICE.

Do I have to pay the sales tax?

•NO. All vehicles are sold with no sales tax since they are repossessions.

Do you take Trade-ins?

•Unfortunately we don't offer trade-ins.

Do you offer financing?

•We are sorry but our company does not offer financing. You will have to arrange the financing on your own.

Do I have to pay any remaining car loan?

•NO. All the vehicles listed have been taken over by the government or by financial institutions or banks so you will not have any financial or legal responsibilities.

Are there any warranties available for the cars I buy?

YES. We offer a 6 month or 10,000 miles warranty free of charge. You can also purchase extended warranty from the manufacturer.

Do the vehicles come with clear HPI?

•YES. All the vehicles are coming with a clear HPI.

How long does it take to get my vehicle?

•The vehicle will be shipped within 2 business days after the payment is confirmed.
•Depending on the distance and our shipping schedule it will take up to 3 business days to receive the car.

How much do I have to pay for the shipping?

•Our company will arrange for transportation to your location. The shipping is free within the United Kingdom.

Is the vehicle insured during the shipping and inspection?

•YES. The car remains fully insured for damage during the shipping, inspection process and prior to V5 transfer.
•The insurance is covered by our company at no additional price.

What happens if I decide not to finalize the deal with your company after inspecting my car?

•Upon delivery you will have 3 business days to inspect the vehicle.
•If the car does not correspond to your expectations or our description we will FULLY refund your payment within 3 business days and collect the car from you (free of charges).
•The payment is FULLY refundable. So there you have it... no risk, so why don't try it out by buying your dream car today?

If I decide to keep the vehicle, how the title transfer works?

Good service, staff are friendly and not pushy.
— Hannah Pitts, 2019-03-22

I was able to get exactly the car I was after, and with great service. There was no pressure to buy the car. Very happy with the customer service I received, and my new car.
— Margaret Wheatley, 2019-02-11

I have recently purchased a car from this dealer and i am so pleased with the service i received.
— Derek Gamesby, 2019-01-09

Thoroughly pleased with our purchase found through a very good website. When purchasing staff were very friendly and professional. We would definitely recommend Cars Unlimited to all our friends and family.
— Jack Ellis, 2018-12-15

Very high quality cars and a friendly and helpful service.
— Fred Bloggs, 2018-11-27

The website is accurate in terms of providing a realistic level of customer experience in terms of achieving a holistic overview of the purchase of a vehicle. Meet and great was courteous and pleasant, and at no time did we feel pressured or obliged to purchase.
— Katharine Holly Chatters, 2018-09-06

Cars Unlimited staff were very helpful throughout the buying process. I could not rate this used car dealership highly enough and will be recommending them to my family and friends.I am very happy with my Volkswagen Golf.
— Mark Leslie Hobson, 2018-07-11

Was listened to regarding requirements and price. Given sound advice. Went ahead with confidence that I was buying a very good vehicle. Have been pleased with the service and would recommend Cars Unlimited
— Kate Tyler, 2018-05-08

Great car buying experience.
— Michael Vane, 2018-03-27

I had a very positive experience when buying my Honda from this dealership last week. I was impressed with the way they took care of an issue I had post purchase, it was only a small issue with one of the windscreen blades and when I went in to see them it was that was changed immediately.
— Raymond Millington, 2018-02-03

I can't express how pleased I am to have chosen Cars Unlimited for my new car. It was made so simple and stress free.
— Leonard Howard, 2017-10-27

We are very pleased with the car and would recommend the garage highly. Thank you
— PAUL GIRVIN, 2017-08-18

We have had very good service and attention
— Paul Bird, 2017-06-06

Would definitely recommend and use again.
— Josephine O'Connor, 2017-03-30

The people were very friendly with immaculately presented cars at very competitive prices. Would recommend to anybody.
— Stephen Nicholls, 2017-01-20

A clear and easy to use website to help you make the right choice.
— Owen Mclaughlin, 2016-10-29

I was impressed with the excellent condition of the car, and because we needed a car quickly, I was very impressed with the speed of getting my car. Also, the car had very low mileage, and was very good value.
— Aaron Johnson, 2016-10-16

A pleasure to do business with this company. GGM
— Gerald Gary Moore, 2016-10-08

I was very impressed by the quality of the cars.
— PAUL MUSCHALLIK, 2016-09-24

I am thoroughly pleased with the service I received, and would recommend Cars Unlimited to anybody
— Geraldine Gormley, 2016-09-18

Every day, thousands of people and companies from the United Kingdom, default on their car loans or lease payments. As a result their new, or almost new cars get repossessed or seized by financial institutions and auctioned off in a hurry because the cost of storing the cars outweighs the banks' ability to try to make the lost money back (same with police auctions, etc.). The UK Government also needs to sell it's own vehicles after a certain time due to their policies and overall financial considerations. These vehicles have been written down in the books and offered to the public. To find out more about the repossessed cars check FAQ and About Us.

Usually the cars are being sold in large lots and for this reason, most of the winning bidders are dealerships

Cars Unlimited purchases these vehicles from auctions all over UK

All of our approved used cars undergo a comprehensive 93 point vehicle quality inspection (accidents, major mechanical failure, odometer-tampering, and salvage or flood damage) at our state of the art preparation centre. Any component that did not pass the inspection have been replaced or repaired.

Our certified mechanics inspect all vehicles for accidents, major mechanical failure, odometer-tampering, and salvage or flood damage.

We only offer for sale vehicles that pass our stringent criteria. We don't have subscription fees, the cars listed are available and you can get them in less than five business days at your door.

STEPS TO FOLLOW when buying a car from our company:

1.Browse our vehicle inventory by viewing a full list of our in stock vehicles.
2.Use our Contact form or Live Help with any questions you might have.
3.Send us your request to buy any listed vehicle using the RESERVE button.
4.Once the Reservation application form is completed, please use our Live Help in order to schedule the delivery of the vehicle and the payment terms and conditions.
5.Follow the payment instruction provided by our Live Help representatives. Once the payment is completed please email the proof of payment.
6.We will start the shipping process within 2 business days after the payment is confirmed.
- Cars Unlimited will arrange for transportation to your location.
- The shipping is free within the UK. The car remains fully insured for damage during the shipping, buyer inspection process and prior to title transfer.
7.Depending on the distance and our shipping schedule it will take up to 5 business days to receive the car. We will contact you 24 hours before the delivery in order to schedule the exact time of arrival.
8.Inspect the vehicle within 3 business days. Have the car inspected by an independent mechanic or arrange an inspection yourself.
9.A) If the car does not correspond to your expectations or our description we will FULLY refund your payment within 3 business days and collect the car from you (free of charges). The payment is FULLY refundable.

B) If you decide to keep the vehicle Cars Unlimited will take care of all the formalities and paperwork (including export papers if needed).
The car that's purchased is provided with all the documents and papers that are needed for registration.
All these documents are given to you by Cars Unlimited upon the vehicle reception.
With these documents you can register the car easily. Thanks to our experience we know exactly what papers are needed

Our Company

•Cars Unlimited is a company dedicated to remarketing repossessed vehicles from banks, Credit Unions, financial institutions or the government.
•With over 7 years in the market, we are highly specialized in this field. Our main priority is to insure the fair market value of each unit based on an honest evaluation.
•car-unlimited.com is our online retail facility. This website is open in order to offer to the public a 24/7 service. All units listed for sale on our website have passed a 93-component inspection. All buyers are strongly encouraged to shop around and compare similar vehicles so that you truly understand the "Outstanding Value" of our lot. For added piece of mind, we have a fast and secure payment system. Our qualified staff will assist you in finding the right vehicle for you, depending on your preference and budget.
What is a repossessed vehicle?

•A large number of people or companies have either had their vehicles repossessed or have voluntarily turned them in to their lenders.
•What's more, it is likely there are many more repos in the pipeline.
•Contrary to popular opinion, repossessed cars sold through repo car auctions are not damaged nor are they old. The term repossessed in repo car auctions is being used to mean that the cars have been taken over by the government or by a financial company from those who have problems meeting their financial obligations. They are not, therefore, sold, simply because their owners have found them no longer road worthy. Because of this, the high quality in repossessed cars is almost always 100% guaranteed.
•The financial institutions are organizing auctions in order to sell the vehicles. These kinds of offers are hard-to-find. Usually the cars are being sold in large lots and for this reason, most of the winning bidders are dealerships. Because of this, many of this repossessed vehicles end up at the dealerships.
•In order to sell the cars to the public, the dealers are organizing other auctions. On these auctions, the dealers are selling the vehicles to private buyers, for bigger price, of course.
Our competitive advantage

•When going to repo car auctions, it may be necessary to find out how the auctions are being conducted. One truth in repo car auctions is that you can never tell as to how much your dream car will be sold at. Especially if there is another person in the room who is also as in love with the same dream car as you are, but that he or she has a lot more money than you do, he or she can considerably outbid you.
•Cars Unlimited does it for you, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEARCH FOR AUCTIONS AND BE OUTBID IN THE LAST MOMENT. We buy the cars and then offer them for sale like a normal dealership does. We don’t buy a car, we buy hundreds and NO PRIVATE BUYER CAN GET THE PRICE WE GET AT AN AUCTION. Anyway, few dealerships can compete with our prices.
•We make the difference because while other companies are only offering information about the repo cars auctions, we actually have the cars for sale. No more hassle, no more expensive fees, no more search for auctions and never know what you are going to get. We do this work for you.
•WE HAVE NO REGISTRATION FEES, NO PURCHASING FEES, NO SHIPPING FEES. IF YOU DECIDE TO BUY A CAR FROM OUR WEBSITE, YOU WILL HAVE IT AT YOUR DOOR IN MAX 5 BUSINESS DAYS.
•The sale price of each unit is based on the price we paid at the auction, regardless of the balance owed to the financial institution. THE PRICES LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE ARE FINAL AND HAVE NO OTHER HIDDEN OR ADDITIONAL COSTS. ALL THE VEHICLES ARE COMING WITH A CLEAR HPI. All documentation will be completed by our company so there is no concern of error.
•Our business is concentrated on profit from quantity (not high prices) and fast capital movement. That’s why we prefer to sell a great number of cars and to obtain low profit margins per sold unit instead of selling a limited number of vehicles at very high prices. At the end, the selling price of our vehicles stays low, without affecting our general profit. In this way, we keep our customers satisfied and we also obtain a good profit. It is a win/win situation.
•At Cars Unlimited we realize that a car is an important purchase. You should be completely satisfied with your investment.
•Our certified mechanics thoroughly inspect all vehicles for accidents, major mechanical failure, odometer-tampering, and salvage or flood damage. We only sell vehicles that pass our stringent criteria. When you buy a vehicle from Cars Unlimited it will perform and look as good as it can.
•All vehicles are sold with no sales tax since they are repossessions.
•Cars Unlimited works for YOU, the potential car buyer, to ensure your car purchase is smooth and without any incidents. Our car buying service makes buying a car hassle-free with no heavy sales pitches or time-consuming visits going from car yard to car yard. As your personal car sellers, we do all the hard work for you. We ensure that you get the vehicle of your choice at a price better than you would ever believe. We guarantee it!
•We encourage you to act fast. All inventory moves rather quickly. The inventory available today may be sold tomorrow.

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom car-unlimited.com"...
Domain Name: CAR-UNLIMITED.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2390340725_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.eranet.com
Registrar URL: http://www.eranet.com
Updated Date: 2019-06-12T20:58:49Z
Creation Date: 2019-05-13T14:26:02Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-05-13T14:26:02Z
Registrar: Eranet International Limited
Registrar IANA ID: 1868
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +867563810566
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.HASHWAREN.RU
Name Server: NS2.HASHWAREN.RU

Daniel 8 :25
#390790 by Terminator5 Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:52 am
Thanks for posting additional information on this scam . Feel free to post any additional information that is not already posted. Your post will help warn other potential victims.

#391373 by Terminator5 Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:28 am
Sdavis wrote:these scammers also advertising on Facebook market place https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 925623018/

And their scam Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/carsunlimitedltd/

+44 1884 256237
+44 1884256237
+441884256237