Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#392011 by Troy Platt Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:15 pm
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 11:14:32 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Yours faithfully,

Attention: Sir,

My Name is Russell Barnett, I am currently searching for a reputable partner, who can assist/partnership with me in acquiring land for my Hotel branch which i am intending to open in your country or elsewhere. We would enter into investment memorandum of understanding and there would be equity participation on the investment for both of us.

I want to go into partnership with someone who is trustworthy and reputable person and must be able to handle projects involving huge volume of funds.The fund to invest is already in the custody of a finance security company in Europe.I would introduce you as my partner and confidant for the receipt of the investment fund into your company's account as soon as we sign the investment memorandum of understanding agreement with you.

If you are interested, please contact me with your personal introduction on
this private email: ([email protected]).

Yours faithfully,

Russell Barnett

Russell Barnett

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement