Information on romance scams and scammers.
#392022 by malu53 Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:02 pm
Woha my great friend Dear stranger, I want to read how much you interested in finding and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I'm Natalya. I am hope to your like my picture. I'm also search man with whom my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I still single and yet very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The main is my goal - I wish to look a lover to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a man. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I talk about me later! I will wait for your answer! See you later,Natalyuska.
Originating IP: 111.86.247.14
Originating ISP: Kddi Corporation
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Japan
Reply-To: Lonely Natalyusik <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019

also documented here
datingscams.cc/scammer/profile/s26767
Advertisement

#392023 by malu53 Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:09 pm
Hi! Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? My name is Natalya. I hope to your like my pic. I'm also look someone with which my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still single and already very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating site and get you email. In fact, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The main is my purpose - I want to search a companion to my solitary life! I very hope that you are it is a person. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in more detail I write about me later! I'll wait for your answer! See you soon,Natalyuska
Originating IP: 111.86.247.13
Originating ISP: Kddi Corporation
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Japan
Reply-To: Me Natalyulka <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019