Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#392051 by Troy Platt Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:17 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 19:52:11 -0700
Subject: LOAN OFFERING

SPRING LOANS COMPANY

Do you need a loan or funding for any reason such as:

Personal Loan, Business Expansion,Business Start-up, Education, Debt Consolidation, Hard Money Loans or any type of financial assistance.

Contact Us today via
Email on ([email protected]) or
Call, Text or Whatsapp on (304) 315-4479.

Warm Regards.

--

--
Confidentiality & Disclaimer Note: This e-mail (including any attachments) contain protected and confidential information intended for the sole use of the individual or organization addressee. If you are not the addressee or an authorized agent acting on their behalf, or if you have received this message by error, please notify the sender immediately by returning the message. It must not be copied, distributed or used in any other way but should be immediately deleted from your system.

We Spring Loans Company strive to maintain high standards of communication, reliability, authenticity and integrity, neither shall be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Spring Loans Company guarantees that the integrity of this communication has been maintained and that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement