Information on romance scams and scammers.
#392202 by Snow-White Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:18 am
Pics stolen from Meagan McClellan Sneeringer, US Army Reservist

truckerfriendsdate
Rusmi Riche
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 39
Ethnicity Asian
Country United States
City california
Education Bachelors Degree

Image Image

Hello dear,
My name is Rusmi Riche, I will like us to be friends. please contact me through my email so that i will tell you more about me.here is my email address [email protected]
Waiting earnestly for you
Last edited by Snow-White on Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#392204 by Snow-White Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:51 am
McClellan Sneeringer
Soldier at U.S. Army
Worked at U.S. Army
Studied at: New York University
Studied at: Columbia University in the City of New York
Lives in New York City
From New York City

Senegalese guys commented on "her" pic :lol:
#392246 by Snow-White Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:48 am
I WANT YOUR HONESTY

Hi Dear,
Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.
It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? as i told you earlier in my previous letter on my massage , my name is Sergeant Rusmi, I am US military officer currently in Syrian now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.
My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Syrian,which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money
will be shared among us and which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $4,560,000 (Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars ) I am seeking your assurance and assistance to secure my share of the money out of this
country (Syrian ) to the country you are, for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to the country.
So i want you to assure me that if this money gets to you in the country that you are going to be trusted to keep the money till when i will come to the country to meet you face to face to collect the money from you. but i want to let you know that i have made a solid arrangements with a company known as "Super maritime courier and Security
Service"
and they have promised to deliver the fund through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. this delivery is going to be handle legally by the "Super maritime courier and Security Service" and there will not be any form of risk involve
in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in the country. I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in the country.
One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here,I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you
will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction,well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Funds.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email
communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.
Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards
to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love SGT Rusmi Riche

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 06:12:34 +0000

Image Image Image Image
#401150 by Snow-White Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:25 pm
Long time no see :D

Scammer provided 2 diff. phone numbers from Senegal:
+221703206710
+221761237990

My Dear,

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?
It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And I want to inform you that I have successfully moved the money to Paraguay where I am investing now with the help of my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trustworthiness you showed during the course of moving out the money from here, I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $ 350,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to use the ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdraw money from ATM ATM worldwide with a maximum of US $ 3,000 daily.

The UBA ATM online service is more convenient to your funds all around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with the convenience of online payment and an easier life.

For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location eleven This vow I made to myself about compensating you have been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.your compliance is met contact the
United Bank of Africa ATM Alliance Office directs with this information.

Name: ........... ... UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Office Address; ...... 12, av. Léopold Sédar Senghor Dakar (SENEGAL
Email Address: .... [email protected]
Telephone: ........... + 221703206710
Phone ............. + 221761237990
Officer In charge: Mr. Johnson kevin

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that I gave to you as compensation, so that you can free and get in touch with ATM office and instruct them where to send the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year
I had given instructions to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.
Your ....Rusmi Riche

Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019