Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#392238 by Troy Platt Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:59 am
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 20:30:15 -0700
Subject: GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR
LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN,
CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE...

Dear sir/Ma

We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plan, our financial instrument can be used for purchase of good from any manufacturer irrespective of location.

We specialized in BG, SBLC, MTN, CD,LC , Non collateral loan, Confirm able Bank Draft and other financial assistance from AAA rated bank (Prime Bank). The financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Trading Program or Private Placement Programmed (PPP). Please see our instrument description and leasing procedure as follow.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee {BG} /Standby Letter of Credit{SBLC} (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1M{Minimum} to Eur/USD 10B {Maximum}
3. Issuing Bank: AAA Rated Bank (Prime Bank).
4. Age: One Year and One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% + 2% Broker commission
6. Delivery: S.W.I.F.T MT-760
7. Payment: MT103 (TT/WT)
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service

We specialize in Bank Guarantee lease and sales, there are two types of bank guarantee which are Direct Bank Guarantee and Indirect Bank Guarantee. Its used as Bid Bond, Payment Guarantees, Letter of Indemnity,Guarantee Securing Credit Line, Advance Payment Guarantees, Performance Bond Guarantee E.T.C.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. Incomplete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

We specialized in Bank Guarantee{BG},Standby Letter of Credit{SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN} and Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD}, all financial instrument is issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank, UBS Zurich, Barclay's Bank ,Standard Chartered Bank E.T.C.

We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

Thank you
Email: [email protected]
(i'm always online here on Skype for a better discussion).

Note: I don't want you to share the document with other party because the document were meant to be kept confidential by us and you know that they are important file for our client.

Email me for procedures and terms

Thank you

Regard Ho

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement