Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#392864 by Troy Platt Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:36 pm
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 19:51:29 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: To: The Beneficiary. RECOVERED FUND IN THE SUM OF US$15,500,000.00

From The Desk Of JP Morgan Chase Bank USA,
CHASE CO, Branch Manager,
CHASE MORTGAGE,
Balboa Mesa Shopping Center,
5825 Balboa Ave, San Diego, CA 92111, United States.

To: The Beneficiary. RECOVERED FUND IN THE SUM OF US$15,500,000.00

We write to inform you that your long outstanding unpaid fund in the sum of Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only (US$15,500,000.00) has been recovered. We are also glad to tell you that every necessary official arrangement to release the fund into your local bank account has been approved. We therefore request you to submit the below information to enable a swift and safe remittance of the fund into your bank account;

BANK DETAILS

1. Bank Name:
2. Bank Address:
3. Beneficiary Name:
4. Account No:
5. Swift Code:

PERSONAL DETAILS

1. Your Names:
2. Home/Office Address:
3. Cell Phone No:
4. Occupation:
5. Nationality:

Warning: Please you MUST stop further communication with Anybody, Office, Individual or Organization relating to this transaction/dealing to avoid distractions in the remittance of your fund. Note that communication of any kind outside the CHASE bank will jeopardize the remittance as we are assuring you of a hitch-free remittance of your fund.

We are expecting a swift response to this letter and upon the receipt of your response; we shall expedite the approval and remittance of your fund. Please provide a true and correct information as we will not be liable to any wrong remittance of your fund due to wrong information provided by you.

Yours faithfully,
Donald Johnson,
CHASE CO, Branch Manager

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#397724 by AlanJones Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:11 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attn: Beneficiary,
Tel. No.: +18722424315

From The Desk Of Bank of America,
1890 Epps Bridge Pkwy, Athens, GA 30606 U.S
United States.
Unclaimed Asset/Assets Re-united,
USA International Remittance Department
Tel: (+1 (872)242)4315
E-mail:
==============================

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that a compensation payment in the amount of
US$10,700,000.00, (Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) was
legally approved and deposited few days ago with our Bank,Bank of America,
Branch Office here in 1890 Epps Bridge Pkwy, Athens, GA 30606 U.S, and it was
deposited in your name by the foreign debts settlement/compensation committee of
the Executive Directors Of World Bank Group in conjunction with the European
Union Board Of Directors, and they instructed usto credit this fund direct to
your private bank account with immediate effect, Meanwhile, the good news about
your fund now is that your compensation payment file with some of the legal
documents backing this fund has been forwarded to the US Department of State and
the United Nations for final approval, And we shall proceed with the transfer
immediately we hear from you because we were mandated to transfer this fund to
you as one of the beneficiary whose the name is listed in the World Bank foreign
debts settlement/compensation payment file.

However, Please note that Bank of America have decided and agreed together
to send this payment to you by either bank wire transfer or by online bank
transfer services depending the option you would prefer to receive this fund for
security purpose, so you are therefore advised to quickly get back to the
management of this bank and let us know the option you choose to have your fund
credited into your account to enable us proceed with the claim process of your fund.

We wait your immediate response with your information below to enable this bank
proceeds immediately with the transfer of your fund as we were directed.

Full Name....................
Home Address.................
Age/Occupation..............
Valid Phone number............
Country/State........
Any Of Your Identity Card........

Kindly get back to us by reconfirming your full information.

Thank you, God Bless America.

Mr.DONALD JOHNSON
Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.
Bank of America

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#398144 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:47 am
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 07:40:00 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: From Mrs Dorinda Lynn

From Mrs Dorinda Lynn

I believe that you have not forgotten me, although it was indeed a very long time we communicate last. Well, this is to thank you for your past effort to assist me in moving out late Mr. Joseph J. Keller's funds out from the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) New York city at that time, I understand your thought that time, that I wasn’t for real and you said that I am a scam but I told you that am not a scam and you understood me and did your best to assist me but could not conclude the transaction with me. I thank God for his grace and favor upon my life because there was a man called Mr. Maha Sinnathamby from Australia who finally helped me to move the money to his account so the ICBC bank did not seize funds of late Mr.Joseph J. Keller any more who died on the plane crash on 11th of September 2001 you can view the link to know more about him (http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /2636.html).I thank God very much for all He has done.

I am so glad to write this email to you today, God is really wonderful and so kind to me, God makes a way where there is no way, I did not believe that I will move out from New York by now, but God has made it possible for me. So I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under my new partner from Inneston Village, South Australia, I am currently in the Inneston Village for my investment here in the Australia, Meanwhile, I did not forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me that time in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how due to one reason or the other. But because i made a promise to God that i must surely compensate you as the first person who tried all your best to help me despite that you did not conclude the transaction but i could not forget your good advice and encouragement which gave me at that time. Now i want you contact our parish priest Reverend Fr. Mark Portman who used to be a good father to me when I was in New York City, his e-mail address is as follows ([email protected]) and the phone number to reach Rev Mark is (+1-810-258-0377)

I told him to send a certified bank check of (US$10.5,000,000.00),ten Five Million United State Dollars Only, which I prepared for you and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, knowing fully well that I would have not succeeded if not your advice and encouragement to me at that time. Please accept this little token as it is, but I really appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free to contact Rev. Father at: ([email protected]) and instruct him where to send you the cashier check.

Note: Below is the required information's you will send to Reverend Fr. Mark Portman:

(1) Your full names:
(2) Your house address:
(3) Your telephone number:
(4) Your identification e.g. Drivers license Or International passport

Please let me know immediately you receive your cashier check so we can share our joy together after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I’m very busy here because of my investment and some project that we have at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend Fr Mark Portman on your behalf to receive that check but you have to reconfirm it again to avoid any mistake. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

And please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the cashier check. Again you have to follow every instructions given to you by Father Mark to make the Token gets to you successfully.

Take care and God bless you. Bye for now.

Yours good friend,

Sister

Dorinda Lynn Hill

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!