Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#391060 by Michelle Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:32 pm

This e-Mail confirms that you have received an Instant payment of from Kompany Mark via PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment Service.

Reversals: This method of payment can not be reversed.

Sent from Kompany Mark
[email protected]

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds credited into your account, you have to transfer the pickup fee of 6,000.00 INR to the Shipping Agent and send us a Transfer Screenshot / Photograph of the Receipt.

All you have to do now is to proceed with transfer of the 6,000.00 INR through bank transfer to the shipping agent account and ensure you email us the required details so that we could verify the transfer and then credit your account accordingly. We want you to understand that this transaction cannot be cancelled nor recalled by the sender (Kompany Mark) as a security measure to protect both you the Seller and the Buyer so you have 100% assurance that you will get reimbursed as soon as the TRANSFER information is received from you.

Please, Find below the name and Account of the Shipping Agent where the pickup fee would be sent to:

Account Name: Suhelali abdulrahim Khan

Account Number: 100032353511
Branch: lokhandwala
Ifsc code: INDB0000028
Bank: IndusInd bank

Questions? Please reply to our fund notification department: [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#393622 by Michelle Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:25 am

This e-Mail confirms that you have received an Instant payment from Kompany Mark via PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment Service.

Sent from Kompany Mark
[email protected]

Summary of this invoice

The total sum of 16,000.00 INR that was transferred into your account by Kompany Mark has been fully deducted from the payee's account which includes the Transport/Delivery Charges and is ready to be transferred into your Bank account, but before the transaction can be finalized you would have to Pay the Transport Charges to the Shipping Agent

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds credited into your account, you have to transfer the pickup fee of 6,000.00 INR to the Shipping Agent and send us a Transfer Screenshot / Photograph of the Receipt.

All you have to do now is to proceed with transfer of the 6,000.00 INR through bank transfer to the shipping agent account and ensure you email us the required details so that we could verify the transfer and then credit your account accordingly. We want you to understand that this transaction cannot be cancelled nor recalled by the sender (Kompany Mark) as a security measure to protect both you the Seller and the Buyer so you have 100% assurance that you will get reimbursed as soon as the TRANSFER information is received from you.

Please, Find below the name and Account of the Shipping Agent where the pickup fee would be sent to:

CITY UNION BANK NAME : - LALTHANZUALI .
A / C NO : - 500101011883313 .
IFSC CODE : - CIUB0000139 .
BRANCH : - INDIRA M NAGAR

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#394064 by Mantas Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:13 am
Hello,

I am selling on Lithuanian website, skelbiu.lt a dining table and received a notice from Sandra Alex that she would like to buy it, shes from Germany and that she would pay via PayPal. After she "done" the transaction I did some research, because it does not make sense for me NOT TO GET MONEY< but firstly in order to get it pay 120 eur, before the full amount is transfered to the bank account.
[ August 12, 2019 12:27 ] God faith: Hello you there
[ August 12, 2019 12:27 ] God faith: this is Sandra
[ August 12, 2019 12:39 ] Mantas: Hi
[ August 12, 2019 12:39 ] God faith: i got your details for the payment
[ August 12, 2019 12:40 ] Mantas: Oh ok
[ August 12, 2019 12:40 ] God faith: i will make the payment now and get back to you once am done with the payment and also the shipping agent will contact you about the pick up
[ August 12, 2019 12:40 ] Mantas: Ok do you know how long will it take for the payment to arrive?
[ August 12, 2019 12:40 ] God faith: it will arrive once the payment is completed
[ August 12, 2019 12:41 ] God faith: this is not my first time buying item in LT
[ August 12, 2019 12:41 ] Mantas: Do not worry, I will not disappear just want to make sure I get the money first
[ August 12, 2019 12:41 ] Mantas: Ok sure
[ August 12, 2019 12:41 ] God faith: yes sure you will get your money first before the agent will come for the pick up
[ August 12, 2019 12:42 ] Mantas: I will only be away from Wednesday to Sunday, so next week I will be available if the pickup agent would agree on the date
[ August 12, 2019 12:42 ] God faith: yes no problem about that
[ August 12, 2019 12:42 ] God faith: get backk to you soon once am done
[ August 12, 2019 12:43 ] Mantas: Ok thank you
[ August 12, 2019 12:54 ] God faith: Am done with the payment and then i just received some emails from paypal concerning the transaction that the money is on hold, you need to check your email for the confirmation emails on how to complete the transaction,did you get confirmation email from paypal about the payment ??
[ August 12, 2019 13:06 ] Mantas: I will get ba k to you on this
[ August 12, 2019 13:06 ] Mantas: I will get ba k to you on this
[ August 12, 2019 13:09 ] God faith: ok let me know if you get email from paypal ?
[ August 12, 2019 13:10 ] Mantas: I will, I will need to call my bank most likely I'll call it in the next hours
[ August 12, 2019 13:11 ] God faith: check your email if you get mail from paypal
[ August 12, 2019 13:25 ] God faith: i added the €120 for the shipping agent fee due to the paypal procedure for the international transaction i hope you notice that?
[ August 12, 2019 14:29 ] Mantas: Yes I saw it, just did not get any reply back from PayPal yet
[ August 12, 2019 14:30 ] God faith: do you get the step from paypal on how to complete the transaction ?
[ August 12, 2019 14:34 ] Mantas: I do not get this, I need to first transfer the money for the shipping, and only then receive the amount? I have not done this it seems rather not legit
[ August 12, 2019 14:34 ] Mantas: I was hoping to get the money and then transfer some for the shipping
[ August 12, 2019 14:35 ] God faith: As per the e-mail paypal sent to you, you have to pay the sum of 120e through Money Gram to the shipping agent address given to you by paypal.... After sending the 120e through Money Gram a receipt will be given to you at the Money Gram office. So you will scan the Money Gram receipt and send it to paypal. Once you do that then PayPal verify the Money Gram detail and confirm everything valid then they will release your total amount of €310eur into your account including the Money Gram charges. I hope you understand now?
[ August 12, 2019 14:36 ] God faith: i want you to know that this is not my fault paypal told me they are doing this to secure the both buyer and seller because this is international transaction so you need to follow paypal procedure to complete the transaction and you get your full money to your account so the shipping agent can come for the pick up
[ August 12, 2019 14:52 ] Mantas: Sorry but, I cannot do the gram something. Are you able to cancel the transaction, you could call PayPal and clear it. While you have the details, you could just go to bank and using all the codes I gave you, transfer the money to my bank account.
[ August 12, 2019 14:53 ] God faith: I will have to report you to paypal and the FBI now
[ August 12, 2019 14:53 ] God faith: because paypal told me the transaction can not be cancel
[ August 12, 2019 14:53 ] Mantas: I have not received any money
[ August 12, 2019 14:53 ] Mantas: What is there to report
[ August 12, 2019 14:53 ] God faith: you need to complete the transaction
[ August 12, 2019 14:54 ] Mantas: So FBI now? You said you are from Germany
[ August 12, 2019 14:54 ] Mantas: Ausserdem Deutschland hat ein anderes Büro für sowas
[ August 12, 2019 14:55 ] Mantas: Aš of now ai am reporting you to my local police office of possible fraud for scams
[ August 12, 2019 14:55 ] Mantas: As *
#394065 by Mantas Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:16 am
This is afterwards the Email that I got:
[email protected] <[email protected]>
To:
[email protected]

12 Aug at 14:16

PayPal

Hello Mantas Maslauskas

We would like you to know that we are waiting to read from you with the required Money Gram information of the €120.00 EUR As soon as possible so that it can be verified and the total amount of €310.00 EUR can be released into your account immediately and the deal can be finalized.

Here is the step to follow Strictly to complete the Payment Via Money Gram

1. Go to any Money Gram office close to your home.

2. Ask for a Money Gram money transfer form.

3. Fill the form with the address of the shipping agent details below

4. Tender the cash of €120.00 EUR and you will be issued a receipt after the money has been sent

5. Attach and email us a copy of the receipt of the Money Gram so we can verify and release the full money of €310.00 EUR to your account immediately

Below is the shipping agent details for the Money Gram payment

First Name: Darya.,,
Last Name: Veraksa.,
City: Warsaw.,

THE FIRST EMAIL LOOKED LIKE THIS:

[email protected] <[email protected]>
To:
[email protected]

12 Aug at 13:19

You've received an instant payment
This e-Mail confirms that you have received an Instant payment of €310.00 EUR

from Sandra Alex via PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment Service.

Reversals : This method of payment can not be reversed.

View the details of this pending transaction below
Summary of this transaction

Transaction ID

Sent From 6W334298754387UK49

Sandra Alex

[email protected]

Sent to

Account name : Mantas Maslauskas
Account Number: LT147044000153638731
Bank Name: AB SEB
Email : [email protected]

Merchandise Amount €190.00 EUR

Transport Charges

Total Amount
Title

€120.00 EUR

€310.00 EUR
Item.‏

Once the money's in your account you can:

Spend the money online at thousands of shops that accept PayPal
Withdraw it from your bank account.
Transfer the money to a credit card.
The above sum includes the transport charges & tax as we and the Transport Company quoted for the buyer (as per PayPal MERCHANDISE PAYMENT POLICY). You will receive a Message from the us shortly informing you on how to send the Transport Fee and Tax to the transport company.
#397683 by Michelle Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:29 am

This e-Mail confirms that you have received an Instant payment from agwu kalu via PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment Service.

View the details of this Pending transaction below

Sent from agwu kalu
[email protected]

All you have to do now is to proceed with transfer of the 6,000.00 INR through bank transfer to the shipping agent account and ensure you email us the required details so that we could verify the transfer and then credit your account accordingly. We want you to understand that this transaction cannot be cancelled nor recalled by the sender ( agwu kalu ) as a security measure to protect both you the Seller and the Buyer so you have 100% assurance that you will get reimbursed as soon as the TRANSFER information is received from you.

Syndicate Bank A/c No : 05292010055409 ,
A/c Name : MOHAMMAD SAB BASTWAD ,
Branch : DHARWAD ROAD BELGAUM ,
IFSC Code : ,SYNB0000529

Image result for payment approved stamp
Questions? Please reply to our fund notification department: [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities