Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#393629 by Troy Platt Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:09 am
Subject: Next of Kin/ Consent Required
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 14:55:01 +0000

Dear

Good day and compliments. I apologize for this unconventional approach however I am attorney Anthony Berry and I need to verify somethings of importance from you if you do not mind. Actually I am contacting you regarding an estate domiciled by my late client Alexander Marisol whom may be related to you since you bare the same last name and when I traced through an advanced people search I got this email address; for this reason I decided to contact you about this unclaimed asset in order to administer it in your name as I the assigned Executor to the Estate can confirm your legal rights to claim.

Honestly, I cannot give you anymore than this information right now because I am uncertain of the prospects however feel free to revert back to me for more briefing as I expect your reply in earnest.

Respectfully,

Anthony Berry.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement