Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#393632 by Troy Platt Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:13 am
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 08:54:52 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Best regards.

Hello my good friend,

Good day my good friend, how are you doing? it has been too long i hear from you. Right today i am very much happy to inform you about my success in getting those inheritance funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from India. He is a European but based in India, but presently i'm in India for investment projects with my own share of the total sum of millions dollars. meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those inheritance funds despite that it failed us somehow. I know very well that i contacted you on the matter, now i want you to contact my secretary in Lome Togo republic west Africa, her names is Mrs. Alina Joyce Bama, on her email address ( [email protected] ) ask her to contact Ecobank were i kept the sum of $200,000.00, for your compensation, this compensation fund is for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in the passed transaction. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and contact my secretary Mrs. Alina Joyce Bama, and instruct her where Ecobank will transfer the total sum of $200,000.00.

Please do let me know immediately Ecobank transfer the fund $200,000.00 into your own bank account. so that i will know you are very happy with me too and we to share the joy after all the suffering at that time. in the moment, I am too busy here because of the investment projects which i am having with my new partner at hand, finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary Mrs. Alina Joyce Bama on your behalf to receive the fund $200,000.00 from Ecobank, so feel free and get in touch with Mrs. Alina Joyce Bama my secretary, she will contact Ecobank on your behalf without any delay.

Best regards,
Dr. Andy Jack Chin.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement