Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#394105 by Troy Platt Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:08 pm
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 23:15:44 +0100
Subject: Propunere de afaceri.

Dragă parteneră,

Numele meu este domnul Mitchell Ruiz. Lucrez pentru o companie de securitate (FASTER WORLDWIDE EXPORTTER SERVICE / SOCIETATEA DE SECURITATE) Am primit contactul dvs. prin Internet, mă uitam la o persoană cinstită și am vrut să vă adresez pentru a discuta despre potențialul colaborare la un Ocazie excelentă de afaceri, mulțumesc, aștept răspunsul dvs. urgent.

Salutari,
Harper Francis

Dear partner,

My name is Mr. Mitchell Ruiz.I work for a security company (FASTER WORLDWIDE EXPORTER SERVICE / SOCIETY OF SECURITY) i got your contact via Internet, I was looking at an honest person and wanted to reach out to discuss potentially working together on a great business opportunity, thanks as I await your urgent reply.

Regards,
Harper Francis

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement